• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best Processes for Trader

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

according to my trading experience i think ambitious is a negative approach in trading as well real life. i like focus and a vision

In EA trading, trades are not in your control even though EA trading is getting trendy with time as it is diminishing the necessity for human labor and professional and expert traders have proven EAs and these robots are performing better.

learning is a continuous process and way to stop learning after passing a long time. so be patience first of all , otherwise no way to survive successfully.

your attitude will be like lowering your leverage to a sustainable amount. Some traders build castle in the air about Forex trading that destroy them ultimately.

Traders have different views over the usage of trading pairs. Some trading pairs are out of high market volatility whereas some others are highly prone to volatility.

Minimizing the risk is a great skill in Fx trading because every faction of this trading place always contains huge risk. But as a beginner trader due to lack of real trading analysis and minimize the risk is too much impossible, no one can deny it. So, a large investment is not appropriate for the beginners until gathering powerful trading knowledge.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

In order to avoid the problems caused by brokers in withdrawing large amounts, it is better to consider a certain limit for profit, for example, after 3 weeks or for example, 1000% of profit, you should withdraw.

Traders of different walks have different views and considerations. Traders should watch the market from different point of views because it will serve us with a crystal-clear picture over the market.