• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best Pair for trading

which pair is best for you it completely depends on you . generally we traders like to depends on major but i think any pair can bring good result if you have real knowledge and experience. so increase your trading knowledge and earn more profit by your pair.

Obviously I am trying to trade with the most well known pairs to that moment cause that's where the money is honestly, so please let's do make something like that for example. I do not really undertstand how is it even possible anyway for whatever to make money in small pairs.

It is good to study many of these pairs and determine which is more profitable or easy to analyze. The Major pairs are easier to trade before the information about the related economy is easily available to us.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. From all trading approach scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading strategy. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker who allows this trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

Success in the forex market mainly depends on the trading strategy you use in your trading. So, try to use a profitable trading strategy to make money from this market.

Trading in the market with emotion can be very dangerous. If you want to become a good trader you have to control your emotions. You can control your emotions by practicing on a demo account more and more. It will help you to get confidence and trade fearlessly.

Most traders lose their money because of their wrong decisions. Many traders can not make the best plan for them. many chooses wrong broker.

Book is good for learning. Trader can gain knowledge from expert trader experience. Some books are also inspiring which I think we needed most.

Every pair has its own unique movement pattern and characteristics. Sometimes it seems they are all moving to the same direction and every pair has its own chart and price pattern.

All major pairs are good for trading. Now what pair suits you, you have to find out. I have found out that I understand GBPUSD the better.