• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Benefit of Take profit. Were you use it?

Take profit is very useful option, i always use take profit option in my trading, take profit helps you a lot if you set take loss in your order then you don't have to worry about the profit, because when the currency pair price hit the take profit price your order will automatically be closed and the the profit will be credited to your account.

Take profit is very useful option, i always use take profit option in my trading, take profit helps you a lot if you set take loss in your order then you don't have to worry about the profit, because when the currency pair price hit the take profit price your order will automatically be closed and the the profit will be credited to your account.

yes take profit is a very very good way for forex trading business if a trader not to control emotion and greed to this trader used take profit and stop loss in this trading and control your emotion and greed every time this is a best and huge good way take profit in this trading.

take profit is opposite of stop loss strategy..i mean up to how much pips you want to automatically close your position in profit, so if market hit that value your position will close in profit.

Yes i too consider take profit as one of the best tool available for the traders and i am sure that a trader can consider this as there most commonly used tool most of the times . It can help us to take the profit by setting a target to the profit which we are getting while trading . I am sure that this one will be one of the most common used tool by almost all the traders .

I like to not set a take profit because if this price suddenly bursts upwards 50 pips and your take profit was only 30 pips you will miss out on all those extra pips

This is also the same thing as stop loss which is popular in every trades traders mostly uses it because it prevents much loss depending on what settings we have,take profits helps but most greedy traders don't make use of it rather they prefer clossing their trades manually.

@cutiek, that is why those greedy traders must lose and they continue to lose because they are greedy traders so the best thing is set your stoploss and take profit level to be on the safe side.

I have an account in forex trading and I am very happy with this and earning money. You invest money in any of the trading you should have very good knowledge to earn profit.

I like to not set a take benefit because if this cost instantly jolts up-wards 50 pips and your take benefit was only 30 pips you will skip out on all those additional pips

I have an account in forex trading and I am very happy with this and earning money. You invest money in any of the trading you should have very good knowledge to earn profit.

Take profit and stop loss are useful tools for a trader however both these should be used judiciously. I prefer to use Take profit when there is no major economic news in the market and it is not likely to make a robust move in one direction. On the other hand I keep my orders open without a take profit and only with a stop loss when i trade any significant economic news.

Yes, I agree. That we should have use both of the take profit and it's partner stop loss. But sometimes traders just put either take profit or stop loss because, they think of they can monitor it but I suggest to still have and properly put these two ways to have risk management.

I do use TP. In fact all of my position has TP. I don't use SL but I do use TP. This is the reason why I trade in forex to earn money and I don't or can't earn money in forex if I don't use TP. That's why I try to make sure that each time I trade I check my analysis to make sure that I will have higher chance of getting TP than MC. lols.

Hmmn, I've never really used TP before because I have never really felt the need to use it, considering how short my timeframes are when I trade. But I do see how useful it might be when you're trading on higher time frames.

I think profit always helpful for everyone. our main aim in forex trading earn lots of money means gain profit. Profit is happiness. Profit and Happiness both are associated with each other. Yes, if we chose good currency pair then gain profit definitely it’s helpful. We can say that profit = money= financial freedom = happiness.

I think the take profit has enormous benefits to trade with us because we are using take profit on the trade would be able to withstand the greedy nature that we have will but we have to remember to take profit use is to target the profits according to the amount of capital that we have and also the state of the market at the moment we do trade

The usage of Take profit is typically with the combination of the Stop Loss feature. And also if you are going to go outside or not be available to monitor your trades then, this method or feature can be useful. You should just set your take profits that you can expect based on your market analysis.

This is also neccessary to avoid been hit up when the market goes against you,well in order to be on a safer side its more better to have this setup even when you are monitoring your trades becaus most at times event happens in just a twinkle of an eye,though some greedy traders will decide not to have this settting before trading.

Take profit as very effective tool which ensures your profits. It make it possible to get specifics pips that you set if you are not watching your trades. It works good with your analysis and not missed the chance of profit. t must be set on proper pips when you are sure this move can bring you the profit.