• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Befuddled by clashing data.

Numerous traders get befuddled by clashing data that happens when taking a gander at charts in different time periods. What appears as a buying opportunity on a week after week chart could, truth be told, appear as a sell signal on an intraday chart. Therefore, in the event that you are taking your fundamental trading direction from a week by week chart and utilizing a day by day chart to time entry, make certain to synchronize the two. As it were, if the week after week chart is giving you a buy signal, hold up until the every day chart likewise affirms a buy signal. Keep your planning in a state of harmony.

Numerous traders get befuddled by clashing data that happens when taking a gander at charts in different time periods. What appears as a buying opportunity on a week after week chart could, truth be told, appear as a sell signal on an intraday chart. Therefore, in the event that you are taking your fundamental trading direction from a week by week chart and utilizing a day by day chart to time entry, make certain to synchronize the two. As it were, if the week after week chart is giving you a buy signal, hold up until the every day chart likewise affirms a buy signal. Keep your planning in a state of harmony.

Basically; traders need to select the time frame according to their own strategy’s requirement; such as my main time frame is D1; since I get a clear view here!

I don’t know how traders can rely on M5; M15 minutes; since till now H1 is my lowest time frame for day trading! And I never use m1 even the m5!

Yes you are right. But most new traders think few months of demo trading is enough. As a result, they do not focus on deep learning. They focus on earning and lose money.

Of course trading is hard. Trading is a high rewarding work. High reward doesn't come easily. A person needs deep knowledge and understanding of the market to be profitable. He also needs very strong mind set.

For me, every day is different and you learn and grow each day. Just remember to stay in tune and don't feel upset about the losses.