• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Bar Charts in details

Bar charts provide traders with four key pieces of information for a given time frame: the opening price during that time frame; the closing price; the high price; and the low price. Bar charts can be applied to all time frames, and hence a single bar can summarize price activity over the past minute or over the past month. Different traders use time frames in various manners, although a good rule of thumb is that the longer the time frame, the more significant it is as it will account for more data -- and hence will be a better reflection of the market's psychology.

bar chart on forex charts provide detailed information that can assist us in analyzing forex at a glance. and the bar chart is also a point that determines the position of the indicator signal.

Yet another copy-pasted post from you. :/ I don't know why you try to keep plagiarizing posts out of other sites, but that's just bad. I don't even know if forum moderators will allow this type of post since it doesn't even lead to a discussion cause you're just stating facts.

Frankly, it’s too much complicated to use! Besides, candle chart is very much easy to understand; that’s why till now candle chart is the most popular! More than 90% traders use the candle chart! Agree?

A bar chart or bar graph is a chart or graph that presents categorical data with rectangular bars with heights or lengths proportional to the values that they represent.

However, avoid trading in confusing zones because it is risky for traders. As a trader, you must spend some spare time to freshen up your mind and don’t open a trade until there is a good trading position.

Bring professionalism in your trading because it will bring you success yet it takes time. I prefer long-term trading which refers to the complete professionalism.