• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Avoiding Friday afternoon

I think prices start to reverse downhill by Friday afternoon like around 2pm US NYC time so you must decide to exit by then cause it will turn low so if you have been waiting all week then its time to sell for profit or if all day then its time to sell by then. By 2pm most traders close off their positions therefore lowering volumes and demand and therefore price as well and so you must take profit by then but you can buy low on late Friday afternoon and wait until next week to sell it off. What do you think?

Price movement may reverse or continue in the same trend on Friday, depending on the net long or short position in the market. Since most of the forex brokers reduce their leverage on week ends, it is better not to open new position on Friday. If at all there is any open position, it is better to close when the trade results in profit.

It is because the friday afternoon is a closing time for the weekend, that is the reason traders should be avoiding this time. When the market starts to be closing gradually, it will be slow and the movement will be slow too.

That is right because in that time people will tend to close their position and also it means there won't be much volatility and also since i see that NY session is the latest session compare to the other session.

Doesn’t need to avoid Friday trading but majority retrace occur at that day. For swing traders, Friday is the best day to close positions and analyze the market movement back again at Monday. Basically, we need to be careful in everyday trading, but probably require extra careful at Friday trading.

No way, because I am a news trader and I always wait for the news trading events! I think, maybe you are a technical analysis based Forex trader that’s why you are scared about news trading! I believe, trading is all about fundamental analysis!

This point is essential when thinking about how to pick a Forex broker deserving of your consideration: a well-structured Forex trading platform will have straightforward 'buy' and 'sell' catches - and some even have a crisis catch that shuts the majority of the open positions. An ineffectively planned UI could prompt exorbitant request entry botches, for example, unintentionally adding to a position as opposed to shutting it, or going short when you intended to go long.

I am excited on news trading especially for NFP trading! But I am familiar with the real challenge of news trading; this is why I always play with tiny trading lots size during the news session!

Basically I am trading non stop and no matter how slow position is I still continue with that, but I do have some experience, I do not recommend new people to do such way, only short trades for some experience anyway, Thanks for letting me know.

I think; which traders mainly doing their trading only based on the technical analysis; maybe they don’t like the Friday evening but for me; Friday evening is the best time to play with!

It does not always work that way. The best strategy for Friday/Sunday is trading the Gaps.

Do you like to use your gap trading strategy after the news release? Or anything else? By the way, usually I don’t like gap trading strategy because of getting low success ratio!

I think prices start to reverse downhill by Friday afternoon like around 2pm US NYC time so you must decide to exit by then cause it will turn low so if you have been waiting all week then its time to sell for profit or if all day then its time to sell by then. By 2pm most traders close off their positions therefore lowering volumes and demand and therefore price as well and so you must take profit by then but you can buy low on late Friday afternoon and wait until next week to sell it off. What do you think?

Same from me; my main weapon is trading chart! So; during the high voltage news; I always close my chart and start spending time on social media!