• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

avoid complicated processes

As forex can be a competitive and troublesome place for many naïve traders to trade efficiently there is no need to go to the complex process at the beginning. Rather, in the initial phases of trading journey, a foreign currency exchange trader should go for the smaller trading amount so that trading risks will be lower. Obviously over trading should be avoided he can fully give concentration on important aspects of trading.

As forex can be a competitive and troublesome place for many naïve traders to trade efficiently there is no need to go to the complex process at the beginning. Rather, in the initial phases of trading journey, a foreign currency exchange trader should go for the smaller trading amount so that trading risks will be lower. Obviously over trading should be avoided he can fully give concentration on important aspects of trading.

Yes, over trading is very much common problem here! Risk-management is a very much important issue; don’t go for more than 2% risk ratio in per trade.

I personally keep things simple. But I don't discourage if someone tries to use some complicated method. They should explore and see for themselves whether it works for them or not. Someone else should not decide it for them.

Hello friends! I strongly agree with the fact that you need to stay as simple as possible as a complex strategy can hurt you a lot in the situations when you have to take quick decisions. The market is quite complex and this complexity can be solved by simplicity. Am I right?

Hello friends! I strongly agree with the fact that you need to stay as simple as possible as a complex strategy can hurt you a lot in the situations when you have to take quick decisions. The market is quite complex and this complexity can be solved by simplicity. Am I right?

I don’t know, what you meant by simplicity! Because, I believe it requires huge knowledge on the technical & fundamental sector. Only, basic knowledge is not important here.

In all cases, keep yourself away from greed and emotion because they are harmful. You must not be greedy about Forex trading because it will work as an obstacle to the way of earning profit.