• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Autonomypay.com-Payment processor and Gateway

E-currency, merchant account, e-wallet, payment processor, online payment system, digital currency, autonomy pay, online business account, e-money.
No blocking, or suspending, or cancelling account without any cause. Its not like other PM,STP,Paypal, they blocked. It’s your money; it’s your right to spend.

For some reason the autonompay is not opening for me. Are you sure they are fully live yet/ I have noticed that such payment processor often open the site and move onto something else. it becomes harder to maintain the payments then get into illegal territory.

For some reason the autonompay is not opening for me. Are you sure they are fully live yet/ I have noticed that such payment processor often open the site and move onto something else. it becomes harder to maintain the payments then get into illegal territory.

The site opens at my end here. Seems like they are new into the business and also they are certified but yet to know the country they comes from. Hope to see them grow popular and they are having payza, and moneybooker as depositing payment processors. They are also giving 10 bonus signup. Well read here. Will get an account.

Payment gateway & E-Currency system | Autonomypay.com

I think you can see autonompay is going to be giving some good competition and they may have more traffic to the system too. That is why sometimes you need to understand that it would make over a period of time more money the way things are going to be having there as well.

They are new into the system and they are going to be seeving as a kind of affilate payment processors to money booker, payza and paypal. I just hope that they dont have issues with those payment processors because they will be serving as a kind of exchanger in the sense that I can make use of them when I want payza or money booker.

It must be a very tough game for autonompay for them to scale through and gain people's confidence since since other payment processors have overwhelmed the industry.

It must be a very tough game for autonompay for them to scale through and gain people's confidence since since other payment processors have overwhelmed the industry.

The problem will only be if they are not regulated for if they are regulated then I will have to tell you that they have won people trust because many will use them as an exchanging site to get the moneybooker and paypal funds, but I dont know if they are regulated.

The problem will only be if they are not regulated for if they are regulated then I will have to tell you that they have won people trust because many will use them as an exchanging site to get the moneybooker and paypal funds, but I dont know if they are regulated.

Well, if you talk about exchanging, yes they will definitely get but I doubt if the two processors you named allow for exchanging.Then if it is as a payment gateway then I would say that no matter the regulated status, it will be difficult for it to gain popularity.

Well, if you talk about exchanging, yes they will definitely get but I doubt if the two processors you named allow for exchanging.Then if it is as a payment gateway then I would say that no matter the regulated status, it will be difficult for it to gain popularity.

That is where the problem lies currently because I have come to think of it paypal and moneybooker are very strict in the sense that they might see that as a breach to their terms, unless they are in agreement to carry on with such service.

I think the way Autonomypay can gain reasonable access into the e-payment world is to lool for a particular segment of online earning or business platform to get hold of like the HYIP or other money cycling program. That way, they can gradually get noticed by some who might be interested in them.

I think the way Autonomypay can gain reasonable access into the e-payment world is to lool for a particular segment of online earning or business platform to get hold of like the HYIP or other money cycling program. That way, they can gradually get noticed by some who might be interested in them.

Tou have it nailed on, thats the best way which they can get popular and known due to those hyips and mlm programs are having huge investors. I think that with time they will be having problems with paypal and moneybooker due to I do not think that they will welcome that exchanging thing.

LOL, first i just confused about them but i really wondering why admin should create something like this, by the way we can make a deposit with Paypal with some fees or even withdrawal to Paypal, so it is just like exchangers not more or less.

Same way I thought too. I used see it as more of an exchanger or some kind of middleman between payment processors. But now, I wonder if they are used in so many places because I seldom see them in much online earning platforms.

So do it, it is seldom to see this payment processor in front of so many people and also online business, but i also not sure if this thing will grow so much or even have as much as Webmoney Users or their alexa rank reach at least rank 1999.

i see this as another strategy to get more Clients to this payment processors, i just keep on wondering on how Paypal will allow such a Business like this with this processor. Anyway, i have not tried it yet to know if for real or marketing strategy.