• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

AUD/JPY analysis

In the AUDJPY market the market has a strong buy signal. The signal is assumed through trend line, moving average and momentum indicator. So to the buyers the entry point is at 85.02 and the closing point is at 87.40.

audjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

In the AUDJPY market the market has a strong buy signal. The signal is assumed through trend line, moving average and momentum indicator. So to the buyers the entry point is at 85.02 and the closing point is at 87.40.

audjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

Yes, it’s a buy trend no doubt about it! But, this point is not much interesting point to me! I want to buy this trading pair with more low price! Besides, now few intraday sellers are active here! Let’s see.

In my opinion , major currencies like EUR, USD, JPY, GBP etc can be a few to keep in mind while trading for profit. Others currencies are also good but I think these pairs can be high riskier and less liquid too.

In my opinion , major currencies like EUR, USD, JPY, GBP etc can be a few to keep in mind while trading for profit. Others currencies are also good but I think these pairs can be high riskier and less liquid too.

But I have the opposite opinion! Because, according to my experience the exotic trading pairs are more risky! You may noticed, major currencies are much popular and most of the new traders start their trading with the majors only.

Right now I am holding my sell trade here, although my initial intention was scalping, but now maybe I am going to hold this trade for couple of days based on the seller’s interest.