• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

AUD/JPY analysis

The AUD/JPY market is right now in a better range and according to the Momentum the market is still having the buy signal whereas buyers should be alert right now. So buyers should take an entry at 88.66 and the closing point will be at 90.13.

audjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

Good analysis! I am also with the buy momentum! Although last this week we got very small buy movements according to our expectations; hope in upcoming week we’ll get more buy pressure here!

AUD/JPY is my favorite trading pair! Because, I always get green pips by using this trading instruments! Such as in the last week I made 150 pips from this major currency pair, no stop loss till now in this week. So, I need miss the chance to use AUD/USD trading pair.

If you want to trade Forex, then you should go for mt4 platform because it is easy to understand. When your platform is infected with several technical errors, it will turn your trading into hell.