1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

as a trader passes his days in forex

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by LorrainMor, Jun 4, 2019.

1. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

A trader may experience many positive attitudes in his thinking. Such as: a trader may develop patience and hard work as with the challenges a trader usually faces it is obvious to develop some changes in a foreign currency exchange trader’s thinking. The initial trade is always can be a real thing; at least from a mental view, a beginner remains super cautious, sometimes get fear to lose the money.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - trader passes days Forum Date
    A trader should pick Beginners Forum Yesterday at 2:43 AM
    95% of the traders are loser Beginners Forum Oct 13, 2019
    Trading FXVPS: The Best Forex VPS for Forex Traders Trading Systems Oct 1, 2019
    Fundamental Traders. Beginners Forum Sep 13, 2019
    Any crypto trader here? Beginners Forum Aug 24, 2019

3. Smash Fun

Smash Fun

As a trader, we experience a lot of things in a day. There are mix of feelings during the trading day. Some are good days and some are not. Basically we face a lot of things.

4. Richards

Richards

I think that you are speaking about psychological aspects of trading on forex market. There is a lot more to add to above mentioned list. This is another aspect of forex trading that new traders need to learn on a hard way, because it cannot be thought in pips school

5. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

But till now babypips school is a good source to learn; it’s free but organized way of learning Forex!

6. lioneld

lioneld

I think, we should follow our own rules even when we are in loss! As I see; changing mind is a common problem here!

7. Andrew McCalam

Andrew McCalam

as a newcomer i was much profitable in demo account with my trading strategy , but when kick off a live account the same strategy didn't work as like before

8. Herry piter

Herry piter

In the present time Forex trading is one of the most attractive businesses because the market opens for 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. It is more flexible by its investment facility. I don’t there is no other business which gives minimum deposit facility to the participants. The Forex traders can earn good money without investing much if they can use the lower trading spread facility from their reliable broker.

9. Adowyn

Adowyn

When time passes you usually go very hard with that matter totally and completely. You simply can't afford something like that anymore. You gain a lot of experiences though and it's really helpfull skill, don't you think so ? I assume you should really.

10. Smash Fun

Smash Fun

The process of creating a Forex trading plan around an effective trading strategy like price action trading, will work to solidify your understanding of the trading strategy and will also provide you with a blueprint for what you need to do each time you interact with the market.