1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

as a trader passes his days in forex

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by LorrainMor, Jun 4, 2019.

1. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

A trader may experience many positive attitudes in his thinking. Such as: a trader may develop patience and hard work as with the challenges a trader usually faces it is obvious to develop some changes in a foreign currency exchange trader’s thinking. The initial trade is always can be a real thing; at least from a mental view, a beginner remains super cautious, sometimes get fear to lose the money.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - trader passes days Forum Date
    trader needs to pick up General Trading Forum May 16, 2019
    Every time a trader makes investment General Trading Forum May 16, 2019
    traders are receiving General Trading Forum May 13, 2019
    A trader's trading journey General Trading Forum May 13, 2019
    Why traders Fail Beginners Forum May 10, 2019

3. Smash Fun

Smash Fun

As a trader, we experience a lot of things in a day. There are mix of feelings during the trading day. Some are good days and some are not. Basically we face a lot of things.

4. Richards

Richards

I think that you are speaking about psychological aspects of trading on forex market. There is a lot more to add to above mentioned list. This is another aspect of forex trading that new traders need to learn on a hard way, because it cannot be thought in pips school

5. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

But till now babypips school is a good source to learn; it’s free but organized way of learning Forex!

6. lioneld

lioneld

I think, we should follow our own rules even when we are in loss! As I see; changing mind is a common problem here!