• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you still bullish on EURUSD?

Hello traders; as we all know; EURUSD already broken a very important support level on daily chart! So; what do you think? Bearish trend already started or it’ll be a false breakout?

I am concentrating more on GBP/USD more now, it seems to me that Johnson and whole Brexit thing will do allow us to do something with it and earn a bit more than we all expected no matter how you put it, so you can switch if you want to, thanks.

No I am now in bearish mood; although now I have no open trade on EURUSD; here I am looking for a good entry point on sell side!

Yes all currencies in Forex trading are good, just we have to experience with them by trading . We can trade all major currency in our demo account. Because we can see here the pairs performance how it works.

EURUSD is my favorite trading pair consisting of narrow trading spread. It moves average that carries comparatively less amount of risk for a trader. Strategies work on this pair really well and I can really do well with this pair. That’s why it’s my top-notch priority.

According to forex experts all over the world, the bearish state of the EURUSD is set to continue all throughout 2022. So my plan is to make strategies accordingly, and trade well. The first priority for me now is to make little to no loss, and then aim at profits.

The EURUSD is currently bearish. With the USD becoming stronger day by day against the EUR, the exchange rate is also increasing. I think in the bearish market it's better to make short calls on trade. Go with the flow and take the advantage of the market, however it bends and reacts.

Now the whole market is bearish, I am looking for more ways to trade successfully. Market can recover anytime. We shouldn’t lose hope.

A reliable broker provides traders with all necessary facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately.