• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you happy with the profit that you earn from Forex?

Every trader trades to earn profit. There millions of dollars is invested in Forex market every day in order to earn profit. But unfortunately most of the trader fail in Forex business. Some of them earn a little amount of money. And in this situation some people also earn a huge amount of money. But are you happy with your earning? Share your opinions.

Yes, I'm very happy with my earning. Although, I don't risk much capital cause I can't afford to risk that much I do earn decently and I'm happy with the results. I think I could be doing so much better in the future though. I'm happy so far and I think I might be happier or get more profit in the future. If you're not happy, just make sure you reassess your trading style so you can make more profit. Sometimes, its just fixing little things here and there that will make a difference.

because i am not full time trader and i am just trading on the night depending on the pending orders therefore i am making small daily profits not huge like 200 or 300$ every day but i still happy with my profits because it is better than suffering from big loss

i think everybody is boldly happy with the profit which they are making here in the forex trading market consider that sometime you just encounter loss and keep your head down with thinking,
but when you win there is always joy for you at the corner so its very important for any trader to always take advantages of his trade

I am happy with the forex profit that I'm making right now because I make profit without investing my own money in it. I trade with trading bonus and make profit from it. Forex gives me a means by which I can earn money from it without investing.

Even though I have not gotten to where I want to when it comes to making profit in Forex, but at least, I have been happy so far with Forex earning. Trading can put in some little profit in the pocket and make you some extra cash and that is the beauty of it. I really hope I can learn better on how to analyze fundamentally.

Likewise me its very important to be contente with what you have while seeking for other I think am very good and ok with my earning now in forex trading atleast I have something to called my own compare to when I did not even have a dim knowledge now am making good amount of profit which is very useful and keep me vibrant in the forex trading market as well and its the best thing ever thinking of

I think its easy to say of fully satisfied but in reality that's difficult to accept. Just like Forex once we gain profit, we will not be contented and rather going to have more capital and more likely to have more earnings if possible.

Every trader trades to earn profit. There millions of dollars is invested in Forex market every day in order to earn profit. But unfortunately most of the trader fail in Forex business. Some of them earn a little amount of money. And in this situation some people also earn a huge amount of money. But are you happy with your earning? Share your opinions.

I think, profit is the reflection of trader’s trading skill! So, if you are unable to make money that means, you have to improve your trading skill! By the way, yes, I am happy since, now I can make decent amount of money in my trading! Besides, I am learning more and updating my trading skill in every day.

Frankly, if you are making only 2% profit here, be happy! Because, it’s your capability! Definitely, you should update your trading skill by learning, but don’t force yourself to make more money without learning. By the way, yes I am happy on it.

Yes, I am happy with my profits. They are not very big profits, but I am happy that I am making money from forex. I’m looking forward to learning and growing as a trader.

Forex trading makes a profit, but making money with forex trading is not easy. All traders sometimes make a profit in the market, but to be consistently profitable, they need a strategy or trading plan.

Forex trading is beneficial to some people. However, some people can't make a profit with Forex because they aren't doing it the right way.