• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you happy on this trading profession?

Please trader, add your honest answer here! Are you really on Forex profession? What was your expectation and what’s the reality? I am hardly waiting for the answer.

Yes, i am very happy with my trading profession. I knew what i was getting myself into. I knew the consequences of forex would have had in my life. So, before entering the forex world, you also should ask yourself the same questions. Don't blame the forex market for any bad aftermath.

Expectations at first was to make millions n my first year, then I realized it was just a dream. Back then I had neither the capital to pull off such stunt. Forex is not gambling, you daily profit depends on how much capital you have, if you are properly applying risk management.

Same mistake from me! I also had such kind of unrealistic target! Whatever, keep learning & hunting. Hope for the best.

I am involved in the digital businesses from a long time and I still believe that I am a blessed person as I have progressed quite well in this field. I would recommend you people to join this market for living up your dreams. Have a good luck with your money!

Yes, i am very happy with my trading profession. All of us should never blame the market for our losses. It has provided me many good results. We all knew what we were getting into before investing in forex market. You need to man up and take up responsibilities for your success and failures.

Yes, i am very happy with my trading profession. All of us should never blame the market for our losses. It has provided me many good results. We all knew what we were getting into before investing in forex market. You need to man up and take up responsibilities for your success and failures.

Yes I am; I don’t blame myself after a lose; but I always try to improve my trading skill by learning from my live trading mistakes! As a result, I spend more than 8 hours in every weekend for analyzing on my live trading mistakes.

Financial news and events affect the market sometimes positively and sometimes negatively. So, analyze the market before trading in the market.

For success in Forex, there is no alternative to learning and learning is a ceaseless process. Reading articles, watching videos are some sources of education.

Forex can be a good business for you when you have sufficient market knowledge. But start trading with low capital when you don’t have sufficient knowledge.

To improve this comprehension, we have to focus on learning. First learn how to trade forex properly and then select a broker with certain amount of investment.