• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Anyone here trading without SL?!!!

Stop loss is the most useful tool to avoid unbearable lose in trading. But I see, till now few traders try to ignore this tool. So, are you using this tool or not? If not, what’s your general rule of trading (on avoiding loses)?

A stop loss is a saviour that helps traders take calculated risks. Traders are aware that it is inevitable to lose money in forex. A stop loss prevents you from risking any further than your calculated amount. Yes, there are traders who trade without stop loss, but they are experienced and have a risk appetite. As a new trader, you need time to develop both.

Not every trader knows the concept of Stop Loss, though it is very important in Forex trading. For many traders, their understanding of this term makes or breaks their trades.

I believe that stopping loss helps protect investments. In reality, in a fast market when the stock gaps down (during flash crashes, breaking news, or fake tweets), the volatility for these increases so stop loss can be protected.

Trading without stop loss is extremely risky, and I never trade without a stop loss. If you're a new trader, then you should never trade without one.

I do not go without a stop loss, and as a beginner, you shouldn’t trade without one. Yes, there are people who trade without stop loss, but they have good trading experience and are aware of complex strategies.

I can’t think of trading without stop loss. It doesn’t just limit my losses but also gives me the confidence to stay away from my screen for some time because I won’t be losing more than I can afford to.

I always consider using stop loss in my trading, can't imagine how my trading will turn out to be without the stop loss tool.

I do not perform any of my trades without using a stop-loss. It is one of the most essential risk management tools; one should use to avoid unbearable losses during trading. I never dared to perform trading without a stop-loss.