• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Anyone hedge trading here

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

Yes, anyone can hedge but hedging is not a proper way of trading. It becomes really difficult to derive profits from hedging. Even such type of trading confuses a trader to a large extent. Personally, I don’t prefer hedging even though some traders have special technique for hedging.

Do you hedge and does it work for you? I find that confusing to use and I think its rather hard for newbie as well but it might work for experienced traders. I mean just hedging can give you some hope if it swing the other way but when I enter a trade it seems like it heads upward and it takes too long to dips so I do not need to hedge and can profit without it.
To be very honest, Hedge trading isn’t like any other trading strategy! It’s not retail trader friendly! So, don’t go for this particular trading strategy in your live trading! You should try like, Price Action trading, News trading etc!

To be very honest, Hedge trading isn’t like any other trading strategy! It’s not retail trader friendly! So, don’t go for this particular trading strategy in your live trading! You should try like, Price Action trading, News trading etc!
We will need to make use of such kind of a Trading system that is easy to understand by us.

Not actually but, I do agree with your statement. Leverage trading is a technique that can bring high profit and high loss as well. So, it plays with a traders’ sentiment. So, if leverage is your top priority, then select your broker accordingly. Through expanding leverage, traders can expand their earning level.

Not actually but, I do agree with your statement. Leverage trading is a technique that can bring high profit and high loss as well. So, it plays with a traders’ sentiment. So, if leverage is your top priority, then select your broker accordingly. Through expanding leverage, traders can expand their earning level.
We must make such trades that can start giving us the required profits on time.

There are so many reasons behind arousing fear in traders. If this fear nests into your mind, you can hardly improve in trading. So rectify the factors that arouse fear in you. However, lack of knowledge, trading in unregulated brokers and some other issues work as a bar in the way to achieving success in trading.

Volatility carries massive amount of risk for you so you can skip trading while the market is volatile and if you want to trade even then, you can go for scalping.

Forex will offer you flexibility and freedom where other careers are challenging. Newbies find it difficult to control emotion but old traders can do it successfully because they know the reality of the market.

Hedging is an appreciable tactic for traders who want to escape any bad situation or risky situation even though many traders are allergic to it.