• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

All days are important for Forex beginners

For me that is depend on the news, for me all days are important because we don't know in what kind of days there is a big impact news, usually it is only in Thursday in a week, or even in Monday and Friday in a week. So it is a total random for me, and i appreciate all days but Sunday and Saturday is the most because that is a time to rest for traders :D

A beginner needs to practice more and it is at this point that he must choose the best pair and session for himself. In that early stage of learning, there is the need for him to remain active in the business and trade more often. It also strengthens the knowledge he may have about the business and learning.

If we included Saturday and Sunday then that is quite right. why quite right? because in this time we can do some reviews, see our journal and repair our mistakes, actually all days are important but choose the more important in that days are better.

If we included Saturday and Sunday then that is quite right. why quite right? because in this time we can do some reviews, see our journal and repair our mistakes, actually all days are important but choose the more important in that days are better.
yes that is true trading all day is very important when its come to forex trading market because in forex you need to try your own best and understand one thing and that is you need to work hard and ensure that you do some preparation before the market open to be on the safe side.but I will rather say on money when the market is about open you better wait for some comfirmation to avoid taking hasty decission that will lead to loss before trade

Working on weekends for the Forex newbies in order to learn more is really a good idea but it may be stressful especially if the newbie has lots of activities during weekends. However, if the newbie can create time, learning during weekends wouldn't be inevitable.

A beginner's need so far as Forex is concerned is to concentrate on learning. Provided he has the time, there is no need to select a favourable day or not because he needs to even observe the different market days and know that which he can fit in best and make out something from it.

everyday is good as long as you are earnig, if you are not not earning nothing seems to be working, so if you are earning regularly then all days are important.

All days are not only important to newbies but to all traders. In fact I do trade daily although I only spend few hours a day online trading. I do believe that I can make big in forex trading once I do know how to handle my trading account. I'm so sure I can become the best trader their is.

i think it's not good. in a day you can trade in a few hours. market do not the same all day. we should choose some hours to trade

Yes all days are very important for every newbie in Forex and they should trade five days in the week and should reserve other two days Saturday and Sunday to learn the basics about forex because learning is very important to trade successfully in Forex.

Its not only important to beginners but to all traders as well. The more we are expose in forex market news the more we understand the current situation of the market and we can react and make good profit or minimize loses. That's why its very important to understand forex trading.

Beginners should get closer to Forex, hence the need to invest more of their time in trading. Forex doesn't come easy in learning and it is when a beginner is able to learn more often that he can find the best days for himself to trade, the best pairs to trade on and also the best way to trade.

I prefer to lets newbies spend more time studying doing analysis than doing forex trading right away. Its good to take a set and see how the market moves and react to the news and see how indicators and signal works. In this way you can have the feel on what position to open in the forex trading.

I think that it is important to a newbie to spend a lot of time tradinf on the Forex market, and even more - learning how to trade. If a trader go live without a proper preparation, he or she makes a lot of mistakes and in the end can give up trading because of first losses.

Not only new traders but also experienced trades utilize weekends. They plan the week ahead and develop plans about what to trade the upcomming week.

starlite

Broker Representative
Beginners should see market daily they can trade everyday on demo account .They will know what days are important for trading how different pairs are traded in different days of the week.