• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A trader's trading journey

Every trader has its own journey. Some of us experience a profit trail and some loss trails, but there is always hope to evaluate your mistakes and come back with a bang after a loss. The best part is that no one experiences losses all the time. There are ups and downs, but nothing is constant. So if you are feeling low after a loss, just remember that there are still chances to improve your strategy and turn that loss into a profit. That’s what I have experienced in my trading journey.

I believe a great broker and focus of the trader fights half the battle and remaining needs emotional stability, fund management and risk management to win the complete trade.

newcomer always try to bring profit with no learning , its a wrong decision always , they always try to bring profit by using high leverage due to low money management.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading experience.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

the Journey of Forex trading is a long way , for that reason we the traders most of the time lost interest after passing sometimes.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

beginners should start trading with baby pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience, have you finished at all this ?

In order to me, Price Action trading strategy doesn’t mean only pattern based trading, like sometimes I need to go with pre-breakout trading setup although pin bar trading setup is available there! So, I prefer PA trading for only manual trading! Yes, which traders have advance PA knowledge, they can earn handsome money here because it’s all about market flow!

sometimes scalping causes huge trouble but overall its really good and comfortable for the traders who above have low amounts.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

Yes lack of knowledge and skills and a trading mind set are the reason a trader lose money. People can waste time by running for strategy but not willing to give time study and research the market.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.
The regulations of a broker are crucial. When choosing a broker, one should be cautiously. A broker that is not regulated can cause issues. This is why it's important to choose a reliable licensed broker.

Yes lack of knowledge and skills and a trading mind set are the reason a trader lose money. People can waste time by running for strategy but not willing to give time study and research the market.
We will need to make use of such kind of a Trading Strategy that is easy to understand for us and also make the required amounts of profits from the markets.

Trading is a never-ending journey. There are ups and downs, and it all depends on how well you can get around when climbing and how you deal with your emotions when descending.