1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

$5 bonus from FBS

Discussion in 'Commercial Forum' started by FBS, Dec 16, 2013.

1. FBS

FBS Broker Representative

Hello, I would like to invite you to try out advantagies of trading Forex with FBS!
    Open Micro account and get free $5 bonus in order to start your sprofitable and successfull trading with FBS!

All the details are here: http://www.fbs.cn/5usd-cash-reward

If you have any additional questions about the bonus, please feel free to ask me here in this thread.

[​IMG]

2. Dormis

Dormis

I received this bonus and withdrawed 94 USD. Now I continue my trading.

3. Bevan

Bevan

Unfortunately the biggest problem with these bonuses is that withdrawal is very tough, as trading requirements is nearly impossible to complete. I love to trade on OctaFX's 8 USD no deposit bonus, as it is very newbie friendly and so far i have made 14 withdrawals in total around 205 USD amount. It is not just the profits that i made, but also the learning i got out of it and a broker that i can trust for lifetime for trading!

4. Dormis

Dormis

"trading requirements is nearly impossible to complete" - if you are talking like that you do not know the conditions of $5 No deposit Bonus by FBS. There are NO TRADING REQUIREMENTS! But at Octafx you need to trade 8 lot to withdraw your 8 USD bonus! That's tough! :p

At first I withdrawed 94 USD from my no-deposit bonus at FBS, then I increased the rest balance up to 130 USD. And I didn't need to trade any lots required or anything.

5. Bevan

Bevan

It is strange that you seem to be adding words to my post. I never mention FBS since i have never traded with them. If you read my post again you will realize it was made considering the overall brokerage companies, so there was no FBS connection and also i never mention about OctaFX not having any requirements either so please let me know from where you came up with all this stuff, as i would like you to go to all my lines again. In fact, all i did was told my experience.