• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

15 Questions to Ask Your Broker

Good information, we should really think about whether the platform we are trading on is safe. If you have to do research many times, there is no problem.

Not sure about this as they may restricts those types of trading which may violates their terms of services, in my opinion.
Basically, if you select a regulated broker then I believe you won’t face this kinda issue! On the other hand, I feel manually trading is a much better option than relying on technical tools!

A broker is the main part of trading in this market.
U got your point, basically this issue is considerable but till now your knowledge is the main key point! Such as, if you have a proper trading knowledge & Experience, then you’ll be able to know the criteria of good and bad symptoms of judging a Forex broker!

U got your point, basically this issue is considerable but till now your knowledge is the main key point! Such as, if you have a proper trading knowledge & Experience, then you’ll be able to know the criteria of good and bad symptoms of judging a Forex broker!
When we are making use of a reliable trading based systems our income will also get increased.

Size is important. Since the Forex market is an over-the-counter market with no centralized exchange, not everyone has access to the same prices or quality of execution. Larger institutions with strong financials and larger trade volumes get better prices and execution. The bigger the broker, the better they can pass on the benefits of size, better prices, and better execution to you.
I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :D