• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Leverage

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

High leverage can cause you remarkable losses if you don't use proper risk managing policy. I have seen many traders to lose their account as a result of unprotected trading approach with high leverage. High leverage engages us to make immense trades yet it harms us in reverse way when we lose our trade.

the beginners always try to bring profit with high leverage but in practically there is no way to make profit by using high leverage without most powerful analyzing risk management.

according to me the leverage could be dangerous if you have no trading plan with zero risk management, so traders should develop the money management first of all.

according to me the leverage could be dangerous if you have no trading plan with zero risk management, so traders should develop the money management first of all.
When we are doing our trading we will have to understand that the leverage needs to be set to a minimum level so that the risks will also get reduced.

trading Forex is a very good deal , you have to make sure first of all all inevitable parts of trading

Exactly, leverage is a double-edged sword, which can magnify profits as well as losses. So, one should only use leverage if one has tried and tested trading strategies along with a risk management plan.

Leverage can bleed your trading account if not used wisely! The more leverage you use, the more you risk, so many professionals limit their leverage to 100x to 200x. Staying cautious will keep you in the game for the long run.

Leverage can bleed your trading account if not used wisely! The more leverage you use, the more you risk, so many professionals limit their leverage to 100x to 200x. Staying cautious will keep you in the game for the long run.
We will need to make use of the Lower leverages while doing our trades in the markets.