• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Leverage

For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:2000 , actually leverage is an important financial tool which always contains risk , so it is better if we avoid using high leverage in real account.

Leverage is like as use the double edge of swords, if any trader can't use their margin wisely, and having tendencies to start trading with high margin trading, will possibly get quick loss money, low leverage will giving saver account, but indeed this is needed more patient to make a profit I big number

In addition, the key point is, traders own trading skill! Without having a good trading skill; low leverage can’t help me; it can only increases the opportunities number!

Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic.

You are right! We shouldn’t seeking for high leverage & always need to follow our own trading plan & strategy! So, depending on only high leverage would be a bad choice for sure!

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

leverage can make you loser if you have non sense planning , success on using leverage always depends on mature trading plan in particularly when market moves at random. so be mature on trading and be profitable by leverage.

so many high leverage contains huge risk , its commonly said by traders , according to me, if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and with zero risk managing plan , nothing without it. signal provides in here m hope , you will find the best , good luck

We all know how the leverage is important for every trader because it give us a extra amount to trade which we can not manage. And that is why many traders prefer to have a high leverage broker also.

The leverage is an important financial issue to choose a broker. By using leverage we the traders can make profit instantly a lot but of course we have to make sure proper risk management plan , I think those who have small balance always should avoid high leverage that always contains high risk. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

Leverage is an inevitable part of trading of course I admit it. But it is not so much important for the newcomers because they cannot control their greed and fall a great trouble by high ratio , moreover go down a great loss because of non sense planning as well poor experience.

New traders being unaware of the market conditions should keep the l,everage low in start as the higher the leverage higher would be the damages too.

Leverage is simply the credit offered by the broker to trade higher volume. Leverage is a double edge sword. It can result in huge profit or substantial loss. it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. It always surrounds risks , so it is more appropriate to acquire proper risk management approach before using it.

For small traders like us without leverage we need a lot of capital for capital. To open a .01 lot we need at least 1000$ balance. So it helps us. But it also increases the risk. That's why we need to follow risk management system.

Of course, low leverage should be used for safe trading. As human beings, our greed becomes excessive and we become addicted to greed and start trading. Leverage protects us from that over-trading.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

Trading is an art. Without proper knowledge and education, it will be quite tough to make money from this market. So gather knowledge before trading in this market.