• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what is broker actually?

Yes, broker is the medium for any forex trader. A reliable broker can help a trader to perform trading activities in a safe trading environment. As forex is an over the counter market, there is no monitoring authority that can make certain a guaranteed environment. Rather, it is the responsibility of a forex trader to pick and choose his broker that will be licensed and experienced as well which is reliable.

Transparency is very much important, this is why; we traders need to use only regulated Forex broker. because; only regulated Forex brokers are able to ensure traders capital security.

It is important to understand that the market does not care about your emotion. It could not care less about your suicide desires due to your recent trading losses. Now, this right here is a pool of advantages.

Transparency is very much important, this is why; we traders need to use only regulated Forex broker. because; only regulated Forex brokers are able to ensure traders capital security.
I am using a regulated broker called Forexchief, but I did not choose this broker because of regulation. I chose to use this broker because they have very low spreads and trade commissions. So, regulation does not guarantee capital security because a lot of traders have lost their money to brokers that are regulated. Don't be naive. Choose a broker that has a good reputation and has been around for a more than 3 years.

I am using a regulated broker called Forexchief, but I did not choose this broker because of regulation. I chose to use this broker because they have very low spreads and trade commissions. So, regulation does not guarantee capital security because a lot of traders have lost their money to brokers that are regulated. Don't be naive. Choose a broker that has a good reputation and has been around for a more than 3 years.

Yes; having a long term market experience is important but I can’t ignore the regulation issue! I believe, trading with a regulated broker is much secure.

Yes; having a long term market experience is important but I can’t ignore the regulation issue! I believe, trading with a regulated broker is much secure.
Why do you feel so, when things go wrong who would you complain to when you don't know the agency regulating the activities of the broker?
Am not against regulation, but it's a wise course to know the bodies regulating them.

Why do you feel so, when things go wrong who would you complain to when you don't know the agency regulating the activities of the broker?
Am not against regulation, but it's a wise course to know the bodies regulating them.

Basically; we should enquiry about the authority I mean the sources of regulation. So called Iceland based regulations are valueless.

Broker is really an important issue to ensure a successful trading life, we can choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process , free demo account , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Brokers are couple of nice people who will help you to execute your trading strategy and take track of your deals and profits. They will also help you with low spreads for your trades. If they, by some case, have too high spreads, then they should be switched for another group of very nice people

Brokers are those, who are providing platform for you to trade with the market and they take money as commission for it. In this market, there so many brokers that you can choose for your trading.

Brokers are those, who are providing platform for you to trade with the market and they take money as commission for it. In this market, there so many brokers that you can choose for your trading.

Yes there have so many options; but traders should consider only regulated FX brokers; non-regulated FX brokers are dangerous; since they have no bindings.

Right, you can find regulation details on broker's websites so it is the easiest way to find the registered broker for your real money investment.

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

According to me, If you love scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. Actually scalping success on the lowest trading spreads currency pair. So we the scalpers have to choose the currency pair which has lowest trading spreads. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping.

Broker is a company or person which provide you a platform to trade on the Forex market. You pay a fee to your broker for exchanging currecies. Spread between the currency pair is the amount which you will pay to your broker. Moreover, some brokers take commission as well. Thanks

Broker is a company or person which provide you a platform to trade on the Forex market. You pay a fee to your broker for exchanging currecies. Spread between the currency pair is the amount which you will pay to your broker. Moreover, some brokers take commission as well. Thanks

That’s the basic idea on broker! But, in general all trading brokers are not good enough; there have so many market makers; so new traders should select their trading broker carefully.

When we start learning in Forex, we also learn that how we are going to trade with the market and what kind of broker we are going to looking for while we will do demo account.

each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

In Forex trading lowest spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker. From all trading elements in this market place spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Lowest trading spreads is very much supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.