• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what is broker actually?

Actually choosing a broker is very much difficult task from all , because there are lots of trading brokers in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure secure environment for trading , actually In FX trading only real regulated trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

There are many important things we the traders have to focus when choosing a broker, from all I think spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, if we have lowest trading spreads we the traders can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Yes, broker is the medium for any forex trader. A reliable broker can help a trader to perform trading activities in a safe trading environment. As forex is an over the counter market, there is no monitoring authority that can make certain a guaranteed environment. Rather, it is the responsibility of a forex trader to pick and choose his broker that will be licensed and experienced as well which is reliable.
Yes. I completely agree with you. A trader should pick a regualated broker to make money from this market.

If you want to trade in the Forex market, you need the help of a broker. But that broker has to be reliable and honest. Then a trader can easily reach the destination of success.

Good broker can assist any trader in execution of his trading strategy. This also implies on traders profitability. Brokers with high spreads are not good option for those traders who are benefiting from small changes in market price and for those who are making several trades during day
Yes, Every trader has to join trading through a broker. If the broker does not provide the right service, it will be very difficult to make a profit.

Broker is the medium by which we can trade online. Without broker it's not possible to trade online. But it is important to choose a good broker for your trading.

Demo is the most decent way of learning Forex trading, but I also use back testing feature of Mt4 trading platform. Yes, no doubt demo is useful, but it’s a slow process! Besides, back testing is quick process! I used back testing after practicing my demo for 5 months.

Traders don’t understand which analysis to trust in. Traders shouldn’t only rely on technical analysis but also on fundamental analysis because it provides traders with the most accurate forecast.

Profit is the reason of self-satisfaction. So, a trader needs to be satisfied with his little earning. Bring professionalism in trading either by learning or taking advice from professional traders.

Broker acts as an intermediary in forex and they serve traders with a lot of trading facilities. Brokers are of three types including ECN, STP and market maker.

In Forex, broker serves as an intermediary because forex is a decentralized market where trillions of dollars is invested every single day through a broker. For execution of trades, a broker is also needed.