• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

One long term trade or many scalps

Well, I see many traders rely on any specific trading target like scalping or swing trading! By the way, I am so flexible on trading styles! Means, in my live trading I use all kind of trading styles from scalping to hedging! It helps me a lot to make regular money.

If you are a scalper should choose the currency pair which has lowest trading spreads that is very supportive to get maximal result by scalping which brings profit in a short time.

Which do you prefer? One long term trade per day for several hours and then sell at the end of the day and make like 90 pips or more or five or more scalps with 10 pips each. I've chosen the long term trade cause its less of a headache and I don't have to enter and exit like mad. I do not like scalping many low pips trade. How about yourself?

Without a doubt long term trading is the most beneficial one. The wealthiest traders on the planet are generally long term traders. Scalping is a noisome trading system as it is done in lower timeframe where there is too much volatility. It takes more time to be expert in scalping as scalping is tempting.

Long term trades are suitable for people who have large capital. They can give their trade the breathing space and make decent profit. But that is not the case for people with smaller capital. But it is not necessary for them to scalp either. They can choose any strategy which is profitable for them.

It totally depends on the market situation that how the market is behaving at that moment. If there is the liquidity then I will go short to take good profit in a quick succession but when the market does not offer good liquidity y=then I will go long or wait for the opportuinity. In short, it depends on the strategy.

I think long-term trading is a good option as you have to stay as long as possible on the market. Scalping is a huge risk and you can lose much in a flash. Long-term trading gives you an opportunity to take decisions more accurately. What are your preferences?

Both, when market offers long term entry point, then I take this opportunity and during the scalping session I do scalp. So, my answer is both.

It totally depends on what sort of trader you are; if you are here for a shorter time, then do scalping. If you plan to stay here with long-term goals, then I believe long-term trade is beneficial. Both depend on trading strategy and market volatility.

Both work if your strategies are on point. Scalping requires traders to have a good exit strategy and sound knowledge of technical analysis. You can make instant money and lose as well.

Long-term traders, especially position trading, requires traders to have knowledge of both technical and fundamental analysis.

Both have their own benefits and drawbacks. If you are a trend trader, you will hold positions for much longer periods. For more experienced traders even scalping can be beneficial.

Both are risky because traders have to open and exit their trades in a day.

I personally use a blend of different strategies, based on the market conditions.