• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

trusted brokers for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are many broker where you can start trading with.. you should try io consider the positive as well as negative points of the brokers and try to compare with other brokers..
and select that broker which suits you the most,..

There is so many brokers which gives you facility of very simple trading platform but i can not suggest to you that kind of trading you have to trade with MT4 platform if you not familiar you have to learn about the trading software mt4 because in the market only mt4 is rely very good and fast trading platform you have to go with them.

Well that is right there are alot of brokers which we can choice from just google search and you will fine alot of them but make sure that you also do research on the broker which you want to choice to avoid mistake.

I think this would be a kind of topic that would be helping newbies to forex.sincerely to me we need forex experts to come out to narrate to us the way they started since that's what majority of forex newbies want to know inhere.

There is nothing to talk much about here I think the right thing for us to do is to try our possible best and get some research done base on this through this means we can easyly get the best result out of our trade instead of considering making worthless attepmt to select broker that dose not meet our demand

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing to talk much about here I think the right thing for us to do is to try our possible best and get some research done base on this through this means we can easyly get the best result out of our trade instead of considering making worthless attepmt to select broker that dose not meet our demand

it's all depend on your need to choose a broker. For me, i like to trade with exness because of they have automatic withdrawal process, i trade with fixed spread on instaforex but i think spread for e/u need to reduce just to 2 pips, i just open bonus account with octafx just to try their platform performance, surprisingly octafx very suitable for scalpers very fast execution no requote at all... if you want to choose a broker, better try with demo account or bonus account or you may test with small deposit than trade and review

whether using a broker Octafx we get a welcome bonus if so I will try to join the broker because I was looking for the difference between one broker to another so I can determine which broker that I think really good and can provide a good service so I do not get stuck following the wrong broker

I think getting to find a good broker to me would majorly be what one needs to do himself or herself because a good broker to someone might just be a bad broker to someone else.sincerely traders are to go through extremes to satisfy themselves atimes.

Hi!
Like in tittle. someone can reccomend a few Forex brokers whose have simple in use platform :)
Since you are already in DCP its good you visit the forex broker site section. In this way you will know about different broker sites in their. You can also read the feed backs of other posters and you can weigh which broker site is suitable for you. Its good to join their demo account also just to have a feel on how the site works.

Yeah that's true.Major great lessons can be easily learnt when we are posting at forums especially forex forums.We get to learn great things that would majorly be beneficial intimes of trading.it also creates an avenue for us to be selective to choose great brokers.

most forex brokers use metatrader as their platform, so you better know how to use the platform to trade, you may choose a broker by your own need, if you want to feel safe than choose broker which have full regulation, if you want to use ecurrency for trading there some good broker to get start with like octafx, agea, fbs, etc

Yes, most of them have used the same trading platform often since the most popular are obviously the best for our trading strategy and since mt4 or mt5 do have many features that we can't have in other platforms. So, it is important for a trader to have choose wisely the platforms that broker offered.

I'm so surprised that there's something many brokers but many are not good brokers so we just have to be careful on the brokers that we have to join. I don't know how traders choose their brokers but for me i just use the brokers sponsoring forex forums. So I just have two brokers right now.

one of the best ways to find good information about forex through forex forums like this DCP forex forum to discuss issues and best broker is not good because a lot of members in the forex forum who attended one of the brokers and provides advice and opinions on the broker so that we can know which broker is good and not

Well, just be sure that we will be a good researcher and will not just see that they got good promotion or offers or even welcome bonus we will say that they are trusted or good forex broker for our trading. I don't think that we will have here very trusted brokers and don't invest all of our funds in one broker even they are trusted.

Yes, most of them have used the same trading platform often since the most popular are obviously the best for our trading strategy and since mt4 or mt5 do have many features that we can't have in other platforms. So, it is important for a trader to have choose wisely the platforms that broker offered.
from what i see that mt4 is the most used platform in many forex broker and for newbie we can see many forex broker such as InstaForex or FBS which is very usable since they have quite low deposit for newbie to start trading whent they want to move to real account and already used by many pro, so they are trustable.

Trust is really a strong word. I have multiple broker sites right now but I only invested using my creditcard in one broker site the rest I use other means like LR and paypal and when AP is still available back then AP. But I never tried to use my creditcard in other broker sites not even if I'm getting 100% free margin left.

You mean you've invested in both ways via credit card or bank and payment processors. We know that it's really difficult to trust a broker if you don't have experience with them yet that's why it's the best to invest using payment processors and when we understand and they are reliable then, we can use other payment methods.

Yeah especially for beginners because you are still getting used to the broker enough to even think about exposing your credit card details to them. Nonetheless, one still needs to do their research as much as possible when it comes to new brokers so that you get info from other people's reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.