• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What separates Professionals From Beginners?

A lot has been said and done on what is the difference between a professional traders from beginner traders; but for me what separates between the two is just experience. Professionals have the edge in experience because beginners has only theoretical knowledge. Even if they have practice in demo accounts, we know that it is still different when you are in the biggest stage which is live trading. With experience you are more calm and stable. That's what professionals have the edge. Any opinion about this?

Experience is the main different between professional traders and beginners. Professional traders has used many times for exploring himself in forex online trading and experience success and failure in forex trading activity day by day. He will know deeply how do enter the market. Beginner trader is still learn from many source about forex trading involved from the professional traders.

I think what seperates the professioner trader from a biginner is that word "PROFESSIONALISM"Sincerely i think that really seperates them.Moreso a professioner having taking so much rich knows the in and out of forex but a beginner doesn't get to know that,that quick.

Of course, professional traders have more skills and they have more trading experience which is relevant to actually manage their risks or possible losses. Although, everyone are having opportunities to still be professionals sooner or later after we got our profits.

Experience is the main thing that separates professionals from beginners. Professionals have been in the field for longer and during that time have had to find ways to identify their bad habits, better ways of doing things and even modifying their trading strategies in such a way that they are consistently profitable. This is the advantage that experience does provide.

Yeah i think i also agree with Tirus that what seperates a beginner from a professional is the good and bad experience he had gotten while trading and that to me is the one creating a gap between them.sincerely it takes alot before one can or could be a professional.

The thing that separates the two is the way a successful trader thinks. It's different from the way a losing trader thinks. I have an attitude survey that assesses how well you think like a trader. I'll be glad to share it with anyone that PMs me.

There is a difference of course it's the level of the knowledge and Skills in Forex trading so if you will label yourself as professional trader then you are the person who know how to deal with losses and can make a decent profit, but if you are just a beginner you still having problem dealing with the losses.

There is a difference of course it's the level of the knowledge and Skills in Forex trading so if you will label yourself as professional trader then you are the person who know how to deal with losses and can make a decent profit, but if you are just a beginner you still having problem dealing with the losses.

Being a newbie you are very much at a disadvantage simply because you dont know what you are doing and are still learning the ropes. It will take a long time before you can be able to show consistent profits from your trades as you dont get to be a good trader as quickly as many would want.

A Newbie that would be having a huge breakdown after a loss to me would be a trader that never understood the market before being a trader.Though it would be taking sometime before one gets himself back but yet i think there is every chance one should be overcoming it.

- - - Updated - - -

A Newbie that would be having a huge breakdown after a loss to me would be a trader that never understood the market before being a trader.Though it would be taking sometime before one gets himself back but yet i think there is every chance one should be overcoming it.

One of the reasons why this would likely happen to a newbie is because they dont have much experience when it comes to trading and losses. For experience traders they are able to accept losses because they have been there before and have also been able to taste profits so they are more motivated to bounce back.

Professionals don't easily give up because they have lots of knowledge and experience already. They know how to deal with the difficulty in forex. They are experienced in so many things but newbies would have difficulty dealing with the difficulty in forex.

I think to me what seperates a professional from a newbies' list is endless.Another point i would be clearly bringing out is their thinking level.A professional would always have an indepth thinking while would just have a normal thinking when trying to trade.

Well I will agree to that thinking level do matters alot and also know that if a professional can trade 5times and win 3 out of the 5 trades the reason why he win is because of the powerful thoughts and good self learning which make up the forex trading and seprate him from others traders.

A lot has been said and done on what is the difference between a professional traders from beginner traders; but for me what separates between the two is just experience. Professionals have the edge in experience because beginners has only theoretical knowledge. Even if they have practice in demo accounts, we know that it is still different when you are in the biggest stage which is live trading. With experience you are more calm and stable. That's what professionals have the edge. Any opinion about this?

for me, professional trader mean for someone who dedicate his time and effort to trade forex as a way of living, beginners mean someone which just start knowing to trade and learn how to trade but still wondering to take the trade as serious job or just for known

very true professional traders can be defined as a merchant who uses his time and expertise to get the main income in forex trading, but for a beginner to make trade as their main occupation will be faced by the system and the first stages of learning that is not easy and the ability to analyze the trade and to be able to learn it all they are also faced with obstacles that are very dangerous for them to pass

I think the gap between a professional and a beginner is nothing more than experience.The professional has undergone so many obstacles along the way while a beginner is just trying to undergo such.sincerely professionalism in forex isn't a day's job.

Indeed the professional just think differently and trade differently because they have more experience and they know how to trade well. So I think the professional makes less mistakes and they are more careful when they trade

Profit. Once you can constantly makes profit then I can say you are really good in forex trading and I can say you are a professional trader. Forex traders either you are a newbies or a veteran traders are the same. The only difference is that one can earn more than the others and can sustain more than the others.

Yeah that's kind of true but yet i would be saying it is partially true.The is an every chance that one would be making profits daily at his or her trading but yet to me that doesn't make him a professional because there is an every chance he might just be lucky.