• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Would you quit trading for your career

Its rather hard to trade good trades when you have a really high profile career and you might make more at your career knowing how risky the forex market can be and waiting around all day long for a couple of hundreds is also tough too. So if you have a career, have you ever thought of just quitting forex overall to keep your career. I mean when I go home the Tokyo market is the only open one and its not good sometimes so bad trades for me. I prefer my career over forex sometimes.

Actually Forex is should not be taken as the main career. Though this depends on trader's own choice. Because Forex is very risky market and everyone should take it as second income source. I think most of trader take it as the second source of income and never quit his main career.

Actually Forex is should not be taken as the main career. Though this depends on trader's own choice. Because Forex is very risky market and everyone should take it as second income source. I think most of trader take it as the second source of income and never quit his main career.
Some day forex is so horrible that you wish you had a job. So this is why I have a job and encourage people to also have two sources of incomes. I think it helps in bad days and when there are bad news the pairs that usually performs do not so you have to like sell instead of buy. I think having many source of income is good. Although I think some pro can depend on forex alone.

I think someday but not for now or maybe 5 years later, for me forex now become part time job that giving me a good amount of experience and also money, but if i already have a lot of money and have many passive income such as a Gold Investment or Become Owner one of the google share, then i will quit forex.

Some day I just want to focus on my job as forex is kind of hard in bad news week and the rend is just side way like yesterday, everything is just going sideway once it peaks profit or just reverse so hard to earn and not good for five days a week. So, I do want to have a career and do it part time as I can't sit there and wait for a profit and tell my family that I rely on it for income. I do get yell at so I try to keep a job.

I don't see why its going to be complicated. I can trade at home and I can just chance my strategy from daily trading to weekly trading. So in short I can handle my account good enough to continue trading while still continue pursuing my career if I have one to speak of.

I will do just that if I have a career that is demanding both in time and knowledge. I do not hope to trade for eternity and because the business is something I can do from anywhere and anytime, I can decide to combine it with my career if I can. I can trade forex for long and I can cut it half way too.

Though I wish to become a good trader in the nearest future, it doesn't mean it has to interfere in my career. It only has a place as a part means of earning and shouldn't be substituted for what I hope to become and addressed as. Forex can still be a good business to build a career with but for me, something else comes in.

Some day forex is so stagnant that I wish to be at work. And some day its so profitable I wish to quit my job so forex is off and on but good so far. I think forex can be a real hobby for me. I wish to use it as a hobby or a substitute when I get laid off from my job but for now I will keep on working. If I have a really good job, I will not concentrate so much on waiting for profit cause sometimes its just getting on my nerves.

Some day forex is so stagnant that I wish to be at work. And some day its so profitable I wish to quit my job so forex is off and on but good so far. I think forex can be a real hobby for me. I wish to use it as a hobby or a substitute when I get laid off from my job but for now I will keep on working. If I have a really good job, I will not concentrate so much on waiting for profit cause sometimes its just getting on my nerves.
Working is better than trading in forex which is a risky business that needs you to be serious with it all the time. I prefer that work in offline mode but will still be doing my trading in forex online. I won't leave my career to trade in forex.

To be honest, Forex is very challenging profession! So my suggestion is; if you have any alternative way of money making; then please don’t destroy it until you are very sure about your trading skill! Besides, more than 90% traders are losers here, so don’t be ambitious in your initial stage.

Its rather hard to trade good trades when you have a really high profile career and you might make more at your career knowing how risky the forex market can be and waiting around all day long for a couple of hundreds is also tough too. So if you have a career, have you ever thought of just quitting forex overall to keep your career. I mean when I go home the Tokyo market is the only open one and its not good sometimes so bad trades for me. I prefer my career over forex sometimes.

If you have a good income source but till now you are interested to build a good trading skill by learning, then you are welcome! But remember, here only 10% traders are making money in a long run; that means it’s very much challenging profession.

Forex is my career; so I don’t need to leave my career. Lol.

I am really satisfied with my career performance so far. I only invest that money on the market which is not of my regular usage. I am a professional trader but I always count this money as a loss when I invest but with the passage of time I convert that initial loss into profit. If I fails sometimes then it does not effect my daily life. Is it a good approach?

I am really satisfied with my career performance so far. I only invest that money on the market which is not of my regular usage. I am a professional trader but I always count this money as a loss when I invest but with the passage of time I convert that initial loss into profit. If I fails sometimes then it does not effect my daily life. Is it a good approach?

Maybe yes, but your trading skill is the key; if you have enough trading knowledge, even everything will be available to you. Otherwise not.

Every trader may have some expectations regarding profit margin. But before a foreign currency exchange trader can set a profit level, he should give complete importance on how he can ensure less risky trading outcome here. Nevertheless, less risky trading journey never entails zero risks rather a trader should adopt or use various risk administration tools which can help him to minimize the hazards to keep his wealth position secured here.

Every trader may have some expectations regarding profit margin. But before a foreign currency exchange trader can set a profit level, he should give complete importance on how he can ensure less risky trading outcome here. Nevertheless, less risky trading journey never entails zero risks rather a trader should adopt or use various risk administration tools which can help him to minimize the hazards to keep his wealth position secured here.

Well said! Basically, we should set our targets according to our own low! But, anything like unrealistic would be costly for sure.