• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just joined in here. Looking forward to impacting what I know and learn more from you guys, call me by my username if need be.

Been around the market for a while now, and I am a full time trader. But for a long while I have been following in the full step of a friend who introduced me to the market, I just feel it's time I spread my wings and explore.

Been around the market for a while now, and I am a full time trader. But for a long while I have been following in the full step of a friend who introduced me to the market, I just feel it's time I spread my wings and explore.

Good decision; I think you are on the right trend; just keep learning & updating your own trading skill. And don’t hesitate to share your inquiry here.

I am a bit curious. How have you been doing in your trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.