• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

About leverage

Actually leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, basically we the traders fall a great loss by using leverage due to lack of proper trading plan as well real risk managing approach. So it is really important to know how to manage risk when It is time to use at any kinds of leverage.

Actually leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, basically we the traders fall a great loss by using leverage due to lack of proper trading plan as well real risk managing approach. So it is really important to know how to manage risk when It is time to use at any kinds of leverage.

Good point; basically traders need to select this feature according to the requirement of their trading strategy or system! If they need, 1:100 then they should use it! If it wants 1:200 then it would be 1:200! That’s it!

The most successful Forex traders in the game use little to NO leverage at all and they only return a small consistent return of 1-3% per month. Leverage has nothing to do with Loss, it's a competitive tool.

The most successful Forex traders in the game use little to NO leverage at all and they only return a small consistent return of 1-3% per month. Leverage has nothing to do with Loss, it's a competitive tool.

Yes, it’s true; the pro traders can make consistent money from this financial market! But, the monthly return is not fixed at all! Yes, they are not expecting here any unrealistic profit but interesting point is; they can make enough money!

My target is 5% monthly return. I do not the big dream because forex is not a money making machine we use our own investment here not for loss.

My target is 5% monthly return. I do not the big dream because forex is not a money making machine we use our own investment here not for loss.

Such a decent target! By the way, what was about your demo return (monthly basis)? Above or below the 5%.

High leverage can bring profit instantly if you are able to make proper trading planning with great risk management policy , otherwise you can fall a huge loss by taking high leverage , in this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management approach. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Very well noticed Nezami. Large leverage is a big risk, but also great opportunities, so newcomers who have the money should better choose a smaller leverage.

Very well noticed Nezami. Large leverage is a big risk, but also great opportunities, so newcomers who have the money should better choose a smaller leverage.

You are absolutely right, small leverage is my 1st choice! Currently, I am working with 1:100, if you don’t mind, can you please add your number (leverage)?

High leverage can bring profit instantly if you are able to make proper trading planning with great risk management policy , otherwise you can fall a huge loss by taking high leverage , in this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management approach. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Well one does not need more than 1:400 leverage in my opinion. But there is far more leverage available than that. I use 1:500 and don’t need to worry about margin with it.

Yes leverage is important. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic.

Well one does not need more than 1:400 leverage in my opinion. But there is far more leverage available than that. I use 1:500 and don’t need to worry about margin with it.

Agree with you, basically pro traders are comfortable with the low risk reward ratio since they don’t use aggressive trading lots size in their trading. I am comfortable with now 1:100.

Leverage is a twofold edged sharp edge as it can correspondingly restores the demolition of your account in case you use it cumbersomely. For a shippers regardless, spread is totally more major in light of the way that they considering all things essentially target 1 pip so the spread is a colossal part. In any case, these days we can get them two offered by an inside and out that truly matters indistinct broker so we for the most part need to pick our broker respectably.

Leverage is a twofold edged sharp edge as it can correspondingly restores the demolition of your account in case you use it cumbersomely. For a shippers regardless, spread is totally more major in light of the way that they considering all things essentially target 1 pip so the spread is a colossal part. In any case, these days we can get them two offered by an inside and out that truly matters indistinct broker so we for the most part need to pick our broker respectably.

Yes, I agree with your opinion; by the way right now I am working on 1:100 leverage! What’s your current leverage?

Thanks for your opinion mate! What was your 1st leverage on your live account? I am very much curious to know your answer!

There are many traders who are having trading style for high leverage and who can manage the risk, the same for I am suing LMFX with 1:1000 high leverage for my trading when I need.

Leverage is being considered as one of the basic trading tools where a trader gets the chances to enlarge his capital amount through borrowing process. A trader can have a loan from his broker against the preliminary margin in his trading account continued with his broker. Thereby, those traders who have limited capital can try to use leverage for making investment larger than his abilities.

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. If you want to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage first of all you have to make sure real risk managing plan , otherwise you can fall a great loss despite of sufficient trading balance.