• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

Forex trading has the potentials for us to make it our main source of income in the sense that it is a business that can earn us any amount which we strive for, at the other hand forex trading can be taken as a business based on part time and it has the potentials of making us dail income.

I think we have to understand that source of income can be possible with the forex but overall we have to also make sure that it don't get into much issues. there are people who do manage to make some money from the forex on regular basis but it is not that easy as we can see there.

Right now forex trading is my source of income. I know its going to take years to make my account big enough to say I'm rich because of forex trading. But I do believe that in the long run I can really make big income in forex trading. Who knows we all going to be a big trader some day. Who knows we going to be a millionaire.

Yes you can make forex trading your major source of income if you really want the determination is all about for the trader to take if you can just abide the principle and take good advantages of your knowledge then profit can be made as well

Yes, Forex can be ones source of income but your skills and professionalism has a very big role to play. A new trader wouldn't expect Forex to be his source of income or rather only source of income because he is still growing in the stage of becoming a good trader who will rely in the earnings of Forex.

I think it can't be your first income sources, if as the 2nd source is possible and safe for you...

My dear, there are people that even make them their only source of livelihood. That is to say, they do not depend on any other thing for survival except Forex and they are making it well. It is however, not advisable for a trader who is not so skillful to indulge in such.

Before taking forex trading as a full time job, the following criteria should be met. The trader should have enough money to manage his expenses for the next few months. Also, only surplus money should have been invested. The trader should also have at least 6 month track record of successful trading. If a trader can meet all these criteria then forex trading can be done on a full time basis and can be made as a primary source of income.

Yes, you can make forex your source of income. Forex is a great way to earn but they do carry a lot of risks. For the pro trader and the experienced one they can make a great income from just earning on forex. I've heard pro who makes like $20k a month so that is very high on forex. I can see someone who makes that much cause if he use high capital and leverage he will be able to make that much. There is a lot of money to be make in forex. We can do it with diligence.

First I think that before someone will need to have forex trading as his or her main source of income the person should have some other funds backup source in the sense that forex trading is a business where we loss and make profits as well, so therefore yes it can be a source of ones income but there should be some supliments.

Whether have a back up source or not what I think that is proper for the trader to have is for him to try and have good knowledge and skills this is what will bring him good succees rate and provide the trader with the desire income

I think its way too risky for newbie to depend their lives on it but its ok for experienced traders and pro traders. I mean if a pro trader make like 10k or more per month then they don't need to work hard since they can't possibly make more than that unless they're like someone who is a business owner or a doctor and such. I think as long as you can make enough to survive for a year and then after that you can just depend on daily profit to add up to your stack. You can make $100 in one hour but the majority of employees make that in one day.

Yes you can make forex your source of earning but first you should take proper training of forex to avoid the risk of loss.

Forex as the main income or our main job is very possible to do, any people in the world could make it. Why? Because forex is an open job/business, any people can join even for HighSchoolers or University student and the other reason is the money that circulated everyday in forex is about 1.3 trillion dollars.

Forex as the main income or our main job is very possible to do, any people in the world could make it. Why? Because forex is an open job/business, any people can join even for HighSchoolers or University student and the other reason is the money that circulated everyday in forex is about 1.3 trillion dollars.

Making forex trading our main source of income have more added to that and we will ought to have a cetain month income as our target. so therefore we will need more capital and will be a consistent trader also. Well, it is much possible but I think its more better to have our eggs in different baskets.

It is very hard to understand yours, but i also don't want to do something like that pu everything in one basket only give more risk to us, so that is why i must properly avoid something like this happen, and i use about 3 brokers at this time. I want to make forex as a reliable business that i can depend on

I do believe I can make good profit in forex trading. I do have earn average of 100 dollars a month in here so lets just hope that in the long run we all be making good income in here without any problem at all. This is for use will going to make us earn big.

Whether have a back up source or not what I think that is proper for the trader to have is for him to try and have good knowledge and skills this is what will bring him good succees rate and provide the trader with the desire income

It is always better to have enough money to take care of at least three months of our expenses. Additionally, a successful trading track record of 6 months is very much desired as well. Only when a trader can meet the above mentioned criteria, he can successfully make forex as a source of income.

Yes, it is always advisable to have some things to fall back to in risky businesses like Forex. Through the learning process, traders will always fall prey of having some good losses taking over profit, this does not only act as a source of discouragement to them but also, tells negatively on their purse, hence, the need to always have some kind of back up.

What I know here is that any good forex trader who really want to earn some amount of money must be sure that they just have good knowledge and at the same time they must also take learning and receive practice at the right track which is what every trader must do