• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

We have different levels of knowledge and experience and so we would not be able to give the same answer. But generally forex is indeed hard. I have not been able to make profit yet in forex. I have loss most of my bonus payment.

That is so bad for you, i know that forex trading is not easy while not hard, if we know the right way to trade forex then it will be a good trading for us. and i think to learn forex we need to be more active and active in our trading, and also in each trading we do.

Yes Forex investing is not uncomplicated way however if your broker understanding enormous understanding in addition to demonstration exercise several calendar month and then this specific broker attained massive in addition to beneficial revenue with this foreign currency trading because foreign currency trading is a greatest enterprise.

experienced traders know the right way to handle something like that in their trading, also for them trading is something that they need to accomplish according to the style that traders prefer, if we have good analyzation skill then we will reduce the difficulty of forex and make it more easier.

Analysis is only a part of the trading process IMO, the trader's mindset is a really important factor when in comes to trading. Even experienced traders falter at the face of mentally daunting trades, that's why i stated that even experienced traders do bad trades on account of nerves and doubts.

For sure, there will be weakness or still lacking on the experienced traders or expert ones. So, that's correct that they will still have not know things that will results in their losing trades. Analysis which is important when it comes to our trades but the thinking or final decision will still have mixed with the emotions and own instincts.

Yes forex trading is not at all easy because it is a known fact that forex involves a lot of risk . I am not sure about others but when i started with my real trading i came to know the risk in forex . Many newbie traders before coming into forex they will think that it is easy to earn with forex but until they start with real account they know the risk factor in it . Earning with forex needs a very good knowledge and decision making power .

Of course, there will be risks as this is investment. And you don't risk if you did not invest or possible of having losses that's why it's not easy to have achieve of Forex trading profits and to become a profitable trader. Still, also the way to handle the emotions and the other psychology will be necessary.

It is not easy to be in forex. There are some traders that have been in forex forex forums ten years and more that's why they have already lots of experience and knowledge already. But if you have been like a year or so then it is not that easy to be a very successful trader yet although you can still managed to make nice amount most of the time.

Forex trading is not easy and its will never will. But if we can find ways and means to make good income in demo account in the long run we can really make good income also. I been happy with my earnings in forex right now and I do hope that I can be a successful trader also. Right now I feel that my monthly earning is not yet good enough to be consider a good earning.

Forex trading is not easy and its will never will. But if we can find ways and means to make good income in demo account in the long run we can really make good income also. I been happy with my earnings in forex right now and I do hope that I can be a successful trader also. Right now I feel that my monthly earning is not yet good enough to be consider a good earning.

but i think based on your post in previous months also that it seems to me that there are times that forex is not that difficult as you thought it is then there are times that you feel that forex is hard. but i think you are right that if you have good skills that it does not mean that you would always feel that forex is always easy.

Once, you have gained profits it's normal to think that Forex trading seems to be easy and in our favor but then, when we are in losing side it's also normal to think that it's going to be difficult and not always easy. I might say that it has something to do the psychology of the traders and the way they are thinking.

Forex trading is not easy but I think if we explore in a proper way it is not that difficult, Only you have to be very alert and updated in this trading. You can explore knowledge by different ways of learning, explore do more practices, follow expert blogs, join forex forum, update with news and can read E books to be up to date in forex trading. First try demo account then invest real capital.

Forex trading is not easy but I'm hoping that I can make something good with my earnings in forex. Its not easy but if you have done your best some how you will be surprise for the profit that you get. I'm sure we can say we are earning good and well in forex right now.

Nothing is that easy hence we will wanna make good amount of money,it will only turn out to be easy when we are already used to it,that stage we won't have to go that far doing strong analysis because the market tends to behave the same way,we have to devote our time at times even sacrifies our sleep.

Always think it will not going to be easy. If this will always going to be easy then, there's no need to worry of losing or having the risks. But then, in reality there's always risk so, we can't take it for granted. And we need to be careful in our analysis and in every trade we make.

Always think it will not going to be easy. If this will always going to be easy then, there's no need to worry of losing or having the risks. But then, in reality there's always risk so, we can't take it for granted. And we need to be careful in our analysis and in every trade we make.
Also not that hard, if that hard i am sure there aren't people that can earn money from scalping strategy, and earn so fast profit from it. what we need here is to use the best formula for ours, even some people start trying to find the best trading formation for them, but i think forex is not even hard or easy, it is just about the right time to trade or not.

Its not easy to start learning if we are not really interested to learn and I know this because spending just 50 minutes of my time reading about forex I'm always feeling washout and want to do other things. Its because I'm not that interested to learn. I'm just interested to earn. That's why its seems difficult but once I focus on learning its seems easy for me.

Yes, considering that we need to find a good source of knowledge and information about the Forex trading. So, eventually, it will take some time also to do researching here and then, we will have move to our creation of trading strategy will be also time consuming.

Though no form of business is easy and no trading seem to be a walk over, Forex seems to be much more, considering the fact that it is quite influenced by the activities of not just one or two countries but all countries whose currencies are being traded makes it very unpredictable.

Forex trading is easy to some extent in the sense that there are no hard labour required and also it can be done as a home based job so therefore forex trading its not easy because it is not something we will have to instantly, we have to learn and obtain knowledge before we will be able to have a steady income with forex trading.

Yes definitely it is not easy but i would say its not that much tough also that one can't learn and get profit...being self motivated and eager to always learn leads to success in forex.