• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The main purpose of trading forex

Making big profit in forex I guess is the main reason why we are all in forex trading right now. I do hope I can maintain and sustain my account for good. I'm tired and I'm sick of losing money in forex. But I want to make sure that in the long run I can actually end up paying.

I guess every trader want by involve in forex trading is chasing huge amount of income. because forex offering it. but unfortunately this business is not easy and many people need to pass hard period before they are able to become profitable. in this case, the key is patient.

They can earn once they have learned how to trade in Forex and to have a form of trading strategy that will be needed before you can actually trade in the field. And yet, there's also need to have capital in order to have goal of having profits in Forex, as well as finding a good broker.

main purpose of forex is to get good income and grow our account. We do any business for earning .Same is here with forex we want earning for living . through it we can make possible to get our dreams . One positive point of forex is that it had good earning potential that enables traders to gain high targets.

I observe the main purpose of the trader is to get the money from this business and become the rich trader in very short time. They also want of over come the hardships of financial through this business. This business give the money quickly.

The main purpose of trading forex to gain the money from this business. This business give the money to the trader in very easy way and the trader can become the rich in very short time. This is very useful for those traders who has the good knowledge skill of trading. They has no fear and risk for earning from this business.

Its all about exchange. If you have US dollars and you want YEN then you going to exchange your US dollars to YEN. All business that is export and import oriented do need some international currency and not just local currency. This is how supply and demand moves. On other hand we are called speculators. As we don't really exchange. We only speculate.

The main purpose of trading forex to get the money from this market. Every one desire to take the huge amount from this business and they want to become the rich in very short time through this business. But it is very difficult.

In forex trading we buy and sell positions on given amount. Our aim is to grow our account .Save it and make some profit over it . With good knowledge and experience we can get this target . My main purpose is not getting high amount . I want consistent profits from forex trading.

It's our goal to make profits in Forex, indeed. We want to have lessen the losses as much as possible and to have increase our profits in our trading accounts. But there are many things that we will also face and that it can affect our trading results.

The main purpose is to earn money. We are all in forex trading because we believe that in the long run we can all end up making one good profit at a time. I do hope that I can really make something good out of myself in here. I'm sure I can really make big income in here if I only know how to handle my account also.

Main purpose here is earning money and it is not strange because this is business. Not many ones consider it as strategy game and be willing to spend their money to play.

for me, my main purpose in trading is the process of gaining the profit,,although its just one dollar..
it's interesting things.......

That's main goal of every trader to have gain profits and become profitable. I don't think our purpose here is to have losses and failures. But what we seek and work is to have our success and that we will find also the best strategy for us have tested in many instances.

The number one reason why anyone would trade is basically money. Yes, because so many have that believe that Forex is just a cash cow where you can invest and reap. However though, I have seen very few who, though they have interest in the profit but like the convenience that Forex offers. They can trade from anywhere and be sure they are doing their business.

initially every trader will have a common goal when joining the forex is to get as much money but it was a big mistake often made by new traders due to get a lot of money from forex trading, we must have knowledge and also a good ability to trade, if only to trade without having the knowledge and experience to be sure we will only get a big loss. to that before we do the real trading better we learn and practice first with a demo trading that we have good knowledge and experience which we will later use to generate profits from the real trade

earning money is always the common reason for everyone get involve in forex trading, but forex market not just for traders only, peoples who wants to get involve without knowledge and experienced can get involve too as an investors... there are many forex technologies to help investors achieve profit from forex without the need being a trader

Provided Foreign exchange involves the buying and selling of currencies, its main reason is basically for the gains. Hardly would you see anyone that is into a business and intends to buy at a high price and sell at a low price and that is the same with Forex. Every trader has the intention of buying when the rates are low so as to sell at a higher rate to make profit.

I think one of the purpose is to make money and another is to have some fun and test out your skills. For some people, they're bored and its a sport to them. They get quite a kick if they win and its like being in the NBA for them. For me, its like that. I feel like I'm an NBA elite if I win lots of money and good skills and I can brag to my friends but I depend on my job for real money.

In forex trading we buy and sell positions on given amount. Our aim is to grow our account .Save it and make some profit over it . With good knowledge and experience we can get this target . My main purpose is not getting high amount . I want consistent profits from forex trading.

I believe a lot that the word consistent has a good role to play in the dream of any trader. It's not about making a one time profit but to remain in the game and see it as a profitable venture because no trader would wish to hit at first and lose subsequently