• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The main purpose of trading forex

I believe a lot that the word consistent has a good role to play in the dream of any trader. It's not about making a one time profit but to remain in the game and see it as a profitable venture because no trader would wish to hit at first and lose subsequently

i remember when i land to babypips site few years ago they have some simply words which i still remember, they determine successful trader as 3 simply words which is make pip - keep pip - repeat.... well i think it stands for consistancy that a successful trader must make consistent profit

i remember when i land to babypips site few years ago they have some simply words which i still remember, they determine successful trader as 3 simply words which is make pip - keep pip - repeat.... well i think it stands for consistancy that a successful trader must make consistent profit

Sure, the slogan should still be there as I was on their site some couple of months ago. Yes, it doesn't make sense that a trader makes profit only once in a while. Since, the main purpose of trading is for the profit, it is then wise enough to gain it consistently, though losses are inevitable.

Sure, the slogan should still be there as I was on their site some couple of months ago. Yes, it doesn't make sense that a trader makes profit only once in a while. Since, the main purpose of trading is for the profit, it is then wise enough to gain it consistently, though losses are inevitable.

The main purpose for trading is officially for profit making though in the past there are currency exchanging at the airport sea ports and other but those are for necessity and not purposely for profits. Most of us have trading as our business.

The main purpose for trading is officially for profit making though in the past there are currency exchanging at the airport sea ports and other but those are for necessity and not purposely for profits. Most of us have trading as our business.

Yes and even an average Forex trader is controlled by the money inherent in it. Very little people will argue on that. Though Forex is that which can bring you profits within minutes, it is also very necessary for one to consider the long duration required to learn.

Yes and even an average Forex trader is controlled by the money inherent in it. Very little people will argue on that. Though Forex is that which can bring you profits within minutes, it is also very necessary for one to consider the long duration required to learn.

Well, thats wrong, I dont think that we should be controlled by the money being made in here because those whom are being controlled by the money invariably finds it difficult to make the money because they will only be after the money, instead of knowledge and skills which will assist on attaining the money.

Well, thats wrong, I dont think that we should be controlled by the money being made in here because those whom are being controlled by the money invariably finds it difficult to make the money because they will only be after the money, instead of knowledge and skills which will assist on attaining the money.
It's wrong but its real, sad though but true. Sample opinions of new traders and ask them that which brought them into Forex and you will not just hear that it is the profit but the kind of affinity and attachment they have for that profit. Some will even tell you that they came on a hit and run mission as they do not wish to trade for long.

It's wrong but its real, sad though but true. Sample opinions of new traders and ask them that which brought them into Forex and you will not just hear that it is the profit but the kind of affinity and attachment they have for that profit. Some will even tell you that they came on a hit and run mission as they do not wish to trade for long.

Its quite true, but then, taking a look from other perspectives you see therefore see that those whom are successful values the knowledge more than the money because obviously money can be made excessively when they knowledge and emotional discipline is there.

It is even a theory that applies in every aspect of life and that which is always said about Forex is the concept of learn before you ear. There is a guarantee to some extent that if you are able to acquire adequate skills and knowledge about Forex, you are bound to make profit thereafter.

The purpose of trading differs from person to person. Some people involved at forex trading to make career as broker or trader. Some people don't directly involved at forex trading. They have money which they want to invest and earn some profits. Some people try to involve with forex for earning quick money. Some people want to involve with forex to earn some pocket money.

The purpose of trading differs from person to person. Some people involved at forex trading to make career as broker or trader. Some people don't directly involved at forex trading. They have money which they want to invest and earn some profits. Some people try to involve with forex for earning quick money. Some people want to involve with forex to earn some pocket money.

That's true. I even know of one, though an established businessman who says that even when the chances of surviving in Forex is 1%, he will still trade. To him, he enjoys keeping real and on track with the economic situations of different countries and the way it affects their currencies.

the main purpose of forex trading is to become rich in few months and by working here and investing we can earn and complete all our dreams of life of becoming rich in the united cities and that plaform provided all facilities to all everybody can work here trade here and can be succeeded in life

the main purpose of forex trading is to provide all facilities of life in which we are interested and wanted to enjoy a health and secure life so there is no need to roam here and there just work here and earn regular amount of money and refer here all your friends and relatives and increase your bonus

Well, the purpose still remains the same in the sense that we all trades because of the money involved. Trading because of career or whatsoever. They are all linked to making money with it. Forex trading is a business in which money to any aount can be made hence the knowledge is there.

Well, the purpose still remains the same in the sense that we all trades because of the money involved. Trading because of career or whatsoever. They are all linked to making money with it. Forex trading is a business in which money to any aount can be made hence the knowledge is there.

Yes, it is obvious that every person who is not only involved with forex trading but also those person who are involved with other business, they are involved to earn money. And for that they may have to invest as per their capacity.

Funny enoufh I met someone who said that he ventured into forex trading because it was challeging and he just wanted to know how it works. Well, thats to say that we all have different reasons but majorities are because they wanna earn a living or just partime from trading.

That meant his statement is just contradictory if he really trade in Forex or not. Our purpose in Forex trading is to gain profits not to gain losses. While, there are traders who will take trading in a long term or short term based on their time availability as well as considering their trading capital.

Funny enoufh I met someone who said that he ventured into forex trading because it was challeging and he just wanted to know how it works. Well, thats to say that we all have different reasons but majorities are because they wanna earn a living or just partime from trading.

Well, it might sound funny but it's true because I know of one whose main aim is just to be called a good trader. He is relatively rich so the truth behind his claim would not be questioned but there are only few people with that dream, majority are after the money.

Well, it might sound funny but it's true because I know of one whose main aim is just to be called a good trader. He is relatively rich so the truth behind his claim would not be questioned but there are only few people with that dream, majority are after the money.

But then, behind any reason why someone will possibily want to be a forex trader, the real fact is still for making money because will that person who wants to be called a forex trader still trade when he often encounter loss? No ofcourse he will stop.

The main purpose is to earn some profit from our trades. I guess people are in it to make money. I don't know what else are they in it for. I know people who trades cause they want to earn some side money or they don't have a job. I think its a good source to earn some extra side income. This is why I trade, to earn some extra money.

Forex is the largest currency market place in the world. Thousands of people invest millions of dollars everyday to earn a good amount of profit. Earning profit is their main goal. Every trader wants to earn profit as much as they can.