• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why a trader loss in forex?

Following are certain because of which trader fails!
1 - Trading without a plan of action
2 - failure to maintain the system stable during handling
3 - Failure to cope with the market
4 - the difficulty of learning from mistakes

I think the most important reasons that lead to the loss in Forex trading is lack of knowledge and experience. all the new traders should have to learn Forex trading properly if they want success in Forex other wise they will lose their capital.so knowledge and experience is most important in Forex trading.

As per as knowledge i saw many trader made loss in Forex market.I think it was occurred because of there lack of knowledge.

I think the most fundamental causes of failure that is greed and fear. If not trained to win themself, can not be successful in any job including forex

I think being too insatiable is the most important and common reason for a failure. Market change rapidly, either it will go up or down. When a trader sucks in a trade, and when the trade comes in his favor, trader wants more from that earlier losing trade. From here starts a problem. When a losing trade comes in your favor, exit with minimum profit, as this could be due to rebound. Next comes basic analysis problems. Finding a trend can be as easy as drawing a trendline and trading with that trend.

I think i would agree with what you have said,market is really the determinant of a loss in forex trading,though if traders are applying good skills and strategies to forex,the chances of them loosing would be minimal but the truth is,loss is inevitable in forex

loss especially successive is problem and traders need to evaluate everything before they start to trading again. without make proper evaluation, I am sure traders will repeat the same mistake again and again and it have lousy impact to their account balance. if successive loss happen, maybe stop trading for a while to make evaluation is wise decision.

Well, one of the most common thing why a traders loss in trading is because they don't have the proper knowledge, what's hard now is that many people are doing Forex trading just because someone tell them that they can make money easily so they get the wrong perception.

I found the main reason why a trader loos in forex business is just because he is not good skilled or not having enough knowledge to trade with . A trader loos in forex due to trading with half knowledge . Another reason may be due to emotions that is really very dangerous because emotions will always make you loss

yes, besides skill factor, emotion is also one factor that need to training. lets emotion control over traders during trading will give bad impact to trading result. if traders unable to become calm and logical when trading, better spend their time to practice in demo account and not necessary to rush jump trading in live account.

Indeed emotions have such effect on our trading. So you must learn how to control your emotions so that your emotions would not go against you so that you would not be affected by your emotions. There are so many forex traders that have made losses because they have followed their emotions

In real life majority of people following their emotions, that's why we may really have hard time to control our emotions before we realize that it's really a must that we can able to control our emotions and only use them if we need it because not all the emotion can be bad to us.

Yes that's true. It's a fact of life that we all know how to follow our emotions so that it's quite difficult to control our emotions when you are already trading. but when we are in forex trading, it is very much important that we would know how to control our emotions already. You would not be successful as a forex trader if we don't control our emotions

Traders loose in forex because they pay a little attention toward forex trading practice and money management . They think forex is very easy just open and close order will bring money to them. They should aware what things are important while going to trade.

there are many aspect why trader loss in forex in fact most of them about their knowledge or wrong prediction about currencies movement, i know that will be a bad part but if we can control our own emotion then it will be good for us, but i think it need a lot of experience so it will be good to trade more

There are a lot that's why traders should have noticed some of it already and must prevent it from repeating to make losses again. However, there are those factors that is inevitable that surely losses can be made and uncontrollable since, it's the market.

There are some that can't be really avoid, the proof is that even you've been trading in Forex for so many years even let's say 10 years, you will still surely experiencing losses in here, so I guess we should not think about the losses, but rather of making ourselves better trader.

There are several reasons a trader may lose in Forex.
1. Lack of proper knowledge : a trader may jump into Forex without any efforts to learn and practice Forex trading and lose his money.
2. Lack of control over greed : A traders may take decisions under the influence of greed and take high risk to earn huge money quickly and incur losses.
3. Some losses are inevitable due to the risky nature of Forex

There are a lot of factors but the biggest one I guess would be the lack of information and patience on the part of the traders. Some people just expect to get rich instantly without learning the proper tools and quit after a couple of bad trades. Forex, in it's nature is very volatile but with the right information, people have made a living out of trading but it doesn't happen overnight. It takes time and considerable amount of effort to be profitable in forex trading.

Those who think that it's a way to instantly become wealthy are foolish. They don't think deliberately about the things like risks and losses only have consider or conclude that it's going to be profits already. Remember, that it will take time to have great understand in Forex and that we will bound to fail most of the time in the beginning.