• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How did you decide to start trading in Forex market?

First I decided to trade a year ago, and started trading for pleasure.. nothing more.. I like Forex.. I like to study and observe currency and commodity market !

I think forex trading was one where i didn't invested before and the the forum bonus cncept started and i took the charge of it and started with the trading. that worked so far and i am going to continue this as long as this is going to make me money for the same.

I think forest its better you learn about forex and then after you learn just try to trade with demo account . if you are really earning some profits with demo account then you can make your self prepared to trade with live trading account . so make just lesion why your heart says not your mind says .

Actually i was looking for such kind of platform which i can adapt as a part time earning platform. Then it cam to my notice that we can earn some decent amount of money from knowledge and thats the reason why i am now a forex trader, not full time though, i am taking it as a part time job.

has been 2 years I am involved in forex trading and the first and a half year is difficult period for me because I face loss and should learn lots of material source. but its very good experience because all of previous frustration and pain finally already paid off. I hope we all not give up and keep stick with our goal.

That is always the case in forex trading you must faced some lose and some implication if you really want to derived something good in this market.
When I first start forex I think I faced the same thing my first month was full of ups and downs but as time proceed by I starting getting the right knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

That is always the case in forex trading you must faced some lose and some implication if you really want to derived something good in this market.
When I first start forex I think I faced the same thing my first month was full of ups and downs but as time proceed by I starting getting the right knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to make money off the forex and also wanted to make some consistent eanring. that was quite hard with the local market trading and few other things. also the international broker were easy with the forex and for that reason i have found forex as another option.

Decission can just come in by any trader at any time so our major aim in this business is that we must try our best and make sure that we learn first after the learning process then the right decission will appear himself.

I like many newbies entered Forex without learning and started trading directly with real money. Actually I started Forex by participating in a demo contest in which I doubled my demo account in a day without any knowledge and skills. Fascinated by my performance I started real trading.

Motivational aspect is the first thing and love to trade here in the market and also the amount of money which is contain here in the forex market this is what do bring us motivation to trade in the forex market

Proof of payments. lols. When I see proof of payments I decided to try forex trading again and hope to earn more than the proof of payments that I saw and so far so good that I have done that. My motivation right now is to make sure that I earn 10% a month on regular basis. And increase my capital the same time each month.

I think it was the money from the foreign currency that made me have some capital and that is how the earning is going to be in that. I would be considering how the money flows and i want to make money from it. I don't think proof motivates me but personal results do motivate me and that is the point.

Motivational aspect is the first thing and love to business here in the marketplace and also the money which is contain here in currency trading this is what do bring us motivation to business in currency trading

before deciding to start trading forex first thing I prepared was a mentally strong and I am also preparing for trade knowledge first so I will not be having a lot of trouble,,, and when I already have a pretty good knowledge in forex trading then I would start to trade

Heh. I still remember that day my friend kept annoying me and telling me about this forex thing that he said he was making money off of. So finally, i gave in and gave it a try. He taught me the ropes, we both made demo accounts on profiforex (he had a live account tho) and tried out different strategies to see which one would fit my mindset. He was more of a long-term trader and I'm more of a scalper. We still continue to trade, that was probably 2 years ago. We still compare trades and talk about analysis even up to this day.

When I experience posting in ptp forum and earn bonus funds that I use to trade then that's the time I realize that I can make money in forex trading. Before I thought forex trading is a waste of time as I can end up losing all of my money. But actually as long you control you greed you can end up making good income each month.

I almost feel that it's because of I have experienced and seen other traders have earned. I saw their payment proofs about their Forex trading that's why I've got the interest and try to trade and yet, there are many traders who have been also good with the gathering of bonus for their trading capital.