• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How did you decide to start trading in Forex market?

That's why I keep on posting in ptp forums that allows proof of payments. In this way I can convince other newbies and pessimist that we can earn in forex if we only try to learn how to trade. Most newbies and wannabe are just too lazy to learn how to trade and they want to trade in real account and make money and when they get MC they say lots of negative things and make new comers think that forex is really hard.

There is no other way i decided to be a forex trader apart from when i wanted to be finacially free,i started with paid to post forum then went on to investments in hyips which is currenctly my source of income and i have forex trading though as a student i am not yet stable about it.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no other way i decided to be a forex trader apart from when i wanted to be finacially free,i started with paid to post forum then went on to investments in hyips which is currenctly my source of income and i have forex trading though as a student i am not yet stable about it.

I think forest its better you learn about forex and then after you learn just try to trade with demo account . if you are really earning some profits with demo account then you can make your self prepared to trade with live trading account . so make just lesion why your heart says not your mind says .

Demo trading is a good platform for beginners to gain experience in live trading and test their knowledge and trading sills. However a demo account is traded with virtual money and therefore lacks risk and emotions which are there in real trading. Therefore a beginner should also test his trading skills on a cent account with small deposit before starting his actual money making activities in Forex trading.

Demo trading is for all of the traders. And we are all have the different reasons where we actually got the interest in Forex trading. Yet, most of us seen this as opportunity to earn because of the profits are not limited to certain amount but limitless. That is, if we can trade and gain profits most of the time.

Well, I have always love the financial world so I can't pass up on opp like forex. I really do love forex and I'm kind of addicted to it. I love to make money on the side so why not. Any kind of money is good so we have to take it up and its so easy to do forex and anyone can do it so why should I not do it. I mean opportunity is opportunity. We can't pass it up.

Decission is what we just need to take at our conviniency time so this is just what I do I pick up my pen and write the things I want to do then forex was listing and that is how I got started from the forex market

I was looking for a flexible work timing. This was the major reason for me to enter forex trading. Additionally, forex trading is not capital intensive. Even small amount of capital is more than enough. Thus, it allows ordinary people like me to enter and succeed as long as an individual exhibits smartness, flexibility, patience, determination and adopts tested strategy.

I decided to start forex trading after when I lossed big funds to some scammed HYIPS and later I kept searching for good business which I can do online but I kept on seeing most of the articles relating about forex trading and then I started learning and it has been fun on my side.

One of my friend is in the same field and earn good returns through trading. He advice me try this as he will provide guidance to me. I earn good return with help of him and since then I was in this business.

I decided to start forex trading after when I lossed big funds to some scammed HYIPS and later I kept searching for good business which I can do online but I kept on seeing most of the articles relating about forex trading and then I started learning and it has been fun on my side.
Yes, I would say that forex is so much more stable than hyips. There are way too many scams when it comes to hyips. I would not invest in any hyips though. I rather trade for myself. I think you will find it less risky in forex. In forex, you can trade for yourself and you can make money and have total control of your money so its so much safer than hyips.

Yes, I would say that forex is so much more stable than hyips. There are way too many scams when it comes to hyips. I would not invest in any hyips though. I rather trade for myself. I think you will find it less risky in forex. In forex, you can trade for yourself and you can make money and have total control of your money so its so much safer than hyips.

In terms of stability forex trading is number one ans reliability, I hardly hear that a broker turns scam. It happens but on a rare ocassion but HYIP investing happens on a constant occassion which is not good and heart breaking.

Because, they are not going to lose from their spreads and other commissions. So, it's a win-win for the brokers and yet, I think we are just fool if we trade in a broker that are not regulated or have license to run the Forex business. While, I have seen great opportunity in Forex that's why I decided to have trading as well.

Because, they are not going to lose from their spreads and other commissions. So, it's a win-win for the brokers and yet, I think we are just fool if we trade in a broker that are not regulated or have license to run the Forex business. While, I have seen great opportunity in Forex that's why I decided to have trading as well.

Yes, you are spot on in the sense that it is not wise having the unregulated brokers to trade with, well, I decided starting forex trading because it met with my requirements whe I was in search of a good online business where I can spend my minimum time and make some reasonable profits. And forex trading has that qualities,

Forex is a great hobby as of right now for me. I don't take it that seriously just yet cause the market is bad sometimes so some days I have no hope at all. But some weeks are really swelling though. I make a good profit in some weeks while other weeks are just depressing. I like the financial market and I'm a long term stock investors so it only make sense for me to like forex.

I think forex trading was one where i didn't invested before and the the forum bonus cncept started and i took the charge of it and started with the trading. that worked so far and i am going to continue this as long as this is going to make me money for the same.

please share your exprience that you make money in forex trading how much is the minimum investment for forex trading in indian currency

I started to trade in forex because my brother lost so much in forex and his friends made money from it. I felt that the cause of his losses was because he didn't have good trading knowledge and was greedy, that's why I tried myself and try to avoid the mistake that he made.

I probably couldn’t trade if I hadn’t find information that FreshForex has bonus for newbies. Using it I has taken $1000 for trading on real. I could trade and test my trading skills and work with this broker. And I could withdrawal my small profit! As I know this bonus is available now.

I see that forex is a business that has a very big advantage, low investment and a very flexible is part of forex gains. therefore I decided to do forex trading on a demo account to practice trading before

I started to trade in forex because my brother lost so much in forex and his friends made money from it. I felt that the cause of his losses was because he didn't have good trading knowledge and was greedy, that's why I tried myself and try to avoid the mistake that he made.

Wow. That's something new I am seeing. Learning from others mistakes and applying that for your own benefit. This is not something we see everyday.