• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where Can I Check live prices of gold.

You can always use some brokers who offer daily live prices of gold and there are quite a number of them. You can also make use of this: www.goldprice.org
I believe this is one of the most popular gold price sites you can come across online.

I have seen so many traders making use of goldprice.org but i think if you have a broker try and get such signal from your broker its always the best and you wont have more issue of any kind with anybody or your follow trader you can as well google the internet and know about this as its going to help you alot

well even for me I made use of goldprice.org but since I stop using or traded on gold I think that the burden become a bit less for me and I can really figure out such venue to get gold signal any longer thou google wont fail to help

Some brokers provide commodities on the pairs list. We can check live gold market easily on trading platform. The code is XAU/USD. Which mean we will see the price movement of gold agains US dollar. Gold market basically pretty liquit. However, brokers charge high spread which causing traders can’t apply intraday trading. If want to take advantage from gold market, traders need to implement swing or long position strategy.

If you trade in a broker then you can use the chart which your broker has, i am sure that 99% of the online brokers nowadays support metals and commodities such as Gold, Silver, or Oil. There you also get real time price of Spot Gold.

If you have enough doubt about the price of your Forex broker; than you can check on Google! Besides, there have so many reliable sites who are also providing the live price of currency market!

There are different site where a trader can check the live price of gold. On the pair list many broker provides the commodities chart. But we can check easily the price of gold’s from our trading platform. We all know that currencies are quoted as pairs. For example if a pairs are stated as GBP/USD then we will know the Great Britain Pounds movement against US dollar. I have a good trading broker, TopFX24 whom I got all trading support.

That’s the way, we all traders follow the chart! By the way, we all know how does market work! But, trading in the right direction in the right time, is not easy task at all! Only 10% traders are able to make consistent money in this field; so maximum traders are struggling here!

You have to think about every single aspect of the market and work on your mistakes to rectify them as soon as possible. And it is the weapon to survive in Forex for long.

When traders are in consistent losses, Forex becomes a burden to them. But, if traders trade in Forex using less risk, things are not like this to traders. So, prepare your mind in such a way that Forex is nothing but an opportunity for you.

Operating techniques properly is the cardinal function that a trader must do. But, here is traders are failure mostly. Trading must not be confined to a specific standard and explore different approaches.

Rely on your careful trading based on strategy. Whatever your choice is on strategy, try to fetch out the best trading strategy for you.

An unreliable Forex trading platform makes a trader suffer in the long run. Try to pick up an ECN broker because this type of brokers allows traders with smart bridge technology.

Trading is hard when a trader has no knowledge about analysis and traders can’t forecast the market until they are well capable of analyzing.