• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where Can I Check live prices of gold.

You can check the live prices of Gold on
commoditytips.com
profit.biz
and you can check on Google also.

I fyou want the local orices then you can check out on the local broker sites i your country. in case of the international prices, you need to check the international brokers who are posting the rates of the gold. it depends on what you want and how you plan to use the data.

I dont really know about this one but what I know here is that some brokers do offer such services so the best thing is just that the broker or the trader have to be in good terms for better contradiction.

I think you can check the live prices of gold xauusd by opening a demo account with any broker. You can also have a practical experience with trading using mt4 terminal. However you can also google to see the live gold prices.

besides you can check the price live in many of financial site, you can also see it self in your trading platform if your broker provide gold trading pair. usually the gold price will be compared with US currency only and rarely broker that provide gold platform compared with other currencies.

Yes this is very much true for sure forex update can be gotten from many source in forex but our broker plartform is the right place for us to followed and make sure that we trade with profit here in the market

I don't really know about this one but what I know here is that some agents do provide such solutions so the best factor is just that the agent or the investor have to be in excellent conditions for better contradiction.

Isn't it the price of the gold is also in the trading platform already. So, when we trade we can have it in the chart. But I think the purpose of it for the real time that will not be in the platform will be to have monitor the gold while away or not trading.

If you have a broker site then its good to use your broker site live update this is the best way to make good and actual price of gold. Because in my experience theirs sometimes a price differential in between broker sites. But this is only because some server has different server.

You will get several websites that offer live gold prices and Currency price when you search using the goolde.Also you have the live price right on your trading terminal. The two good websites I use to check gold and currency prices are fxstreet and commoditytips

Actually I'm also searching for a site where can I see the live price of gold. I'm looking forward to invest on gold, so it is very important for me to analyse the market.

Most MT4 platforms provided by brokers display the real time price of gold. Only very few brokers do not provide such a facility. You can even trade through the platform. However, commodity trading, being seasonal, is very much riskier. You need to track even stock market as it has an inverse correlation with commodity market, usually. Moreover, constant check on import duties, taxes etc., should be done when we involve in commodity trading.

You can get it in broker website. I'm sure there are some website about stock exchange that you can get it too. I know you can get it in mt5 forum. I used to see it there when I was still a member there. You can get it in so many places.