• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What leverage is best

Do you think that 1:1000 is too high for inexperienced traders to use. Because i have been adviced against using high leverege. But again i thought if broker have provided it why wont i use it. What do you think.What leverage will you advice a newbie trader to use?

many experienced traders said that safe leverage ratio is 1:100 and I guess it right because these leverage ratio make us possible to trade with low lot or margin per order. so, with small deposit only, we can start trading and maybe also could cover several loss before get margin call.

It is being said that the primary purpose why most investors fall short is because of over-leveraging their records. Starter investors most of the periods turn up the make use of and do not consider seriously the repercussions of their activities.If you are a new investor, you should not over-leverage your consideration.

Well the best leverage for me is 100:1 this is a very low leverage which traders can be used aside from This I dont really think that there are some others leverage which we need to take that will really favoured us for real .

leverage is the best system to make trader make good profit from market even though have small deposit amount only. I think all trader should being thankful with that. but leverage is like double edge sword that beside give advantage to traders, also risky if trader not choose the ratio wisely.

I think its not a new saying that the higher the leverage the higher the risk and the lower the leverage the lower the risk which we can get in here so what is really the problem is that a trader need to chose from the leverage which is suitable for him .

many knowledgeable investors said that secure create use of rate is 1:100 and I think it right because these create use of rate create us possible to business with low lot or edge per purchase. so, with little down payment only, we can begin dealing and maybe also could protect several reduction before get edge contact.

1:1000 leverage is gambling. I usually prefer to use not more than 1:100 leverage. However sometimes when I am in gambling mood i keep my deposit low about 30 or 50 $ and go wild gambling Forex with a leverage as high as 1:1000 or even more.

Well,to me i will say that leverage is like loan which every brokers makes avalable to us so as to maximize our profits but as same time it is also risky because when we over use it in the sense that we are greedy then for sure we are chanced in lossing if care isn't taken.

First of all theirs different strategy on each leverage level. so its good to trade in forex using the leverage that is mostly suitable to the strategy that you have right now. If you are for example trading using scalping strategy then its advisable to use higher leverage than if you are trading long term strategies.

For the newbie the best leverage is 1:20 (maximum) attend no 200. But the trader who has 100% winning method in forex trading can use 1:500 leverage

need huge amount of deposit money if traders choose to use high leverage ratio. with it, traders will able to use high margin per order while their account equity still safe because able to set good risk management plan. but for traders who have small amount only in their account, choose high leverage ratio is not wise move.

The best leverage for me is 1:100 or 1:50 this two is my favorite leverage. that's why each time I trade I make sure that I can survive long term volatility. Because this is the only way I can survive some slow down or reversal of price that is only temporary. I do hope that I can have an account that can survive a 1,000 pips loss.

For the newbie the best leverage is 1:20 (maximum) attend no 200. But the trader who has 100% winning method in forex trading can use 1:500 leverage

if traders have confidence with their trading strategy and have high amount of money in deposit account. surely they can choose high leverage ratio because it will give them no problem. but if have small deposit only while trading system is not too good, small leverage ratio could help traders minimize the ratio.

Not only in their trading strategies but also confidence in their selves. If we don't have it then we are lacking many things already that is needed in Forex. Leverage is entirely depends on us that there's no problem or issue on using or picking any leverage that we've wanted that's why we have these choices after all.

First of all leverage must be suited to the strategy that you are using. So its not about this leverage is better than this leverage and so on. You must learn how to do risk management. In this way you will know what leverage you going to use and what strategy you going to use as mostly a high leverage strategy is good short term strategy like scalping while a low leverage is good for a strategy that is long term.

It will always be. So, this means that we need first to verify our own trading before, we can have the best leverage. But this means also that we need to test it to know which looks appropriate and worthy for our strategy. From the given and often offered by the Forex brokers of 1:100 - 1:1000 we need to find the right one.

Hmmn, I still roll with about 1:15, eventhough my broker profiforex, allows 1:500, anything higher that 1:15 makes me nervous because I do trade often, and I try not to get too greedy on trades. I just like to stick to my plan and execute it the way i imagined it in my head.

1:1000 is the best measure of leverage that we can use in Forex trading because of the leverage we can do a trade with a limited amount of capital, and also we can arrange capital we use the existing lot size so that we can avoid the risk that we will take the trade