• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What leverage is best

1:1000 is the best measure of leverage that we can use in Forex trading because of the leverage we can do a trade with a limited amount of capital, and also we can arrange capital we use the existing lot size so that we can avoid the risk that we will take the trade

I think leverage is the most important tool in Forex and should be used extremely judiciously. Leverage has direct impact on our profits and also on the risk associated with our trades.High leverage can not only means high profits but also increase the risk. I usually lose high leverage when scalping and to manage the risk I keep the deposit low.

In my opinion 1:200 is the best Leverage for traders and for newbie traders it would be good if they go for low leverage like 1:100 but if you really want to trade risk with your money or if you think you can trade in a good manner you can go for higher leverage that is 1:500 that are the best Leverages i can suggest .

In decision making its not about what leverage is the best but what strategy are you going to use. Because each strategy has its own leverage that we can try to use. We can't pick leverage and pick strategy. We pick strategy and the leverage that requires along with it.

I like low leverage as 1:50 to 1:100. Some times I use 1:200 leverage in trading . It depend how effectively I am doing market analysis. With strong signals a trader can use high leverage if his broker allows it . We can get high profits from leverage , be careful with using it because it can harm our capital. Leverage is to facilitate us to o trading high lots by using low amount of our balance.

Seems, you don't usually have use of the high leverage as much as 1:1000. I guess, it will really depends on the traders on how they are going to choose and feel on their trading. For the low leverage, it will mean that you must have always back up funds as you will easily reach MC because of the low free margin.

Right now I stick to 1:100 leverage. I do like uniformity in all active accounts that I have so I fix all of my accounts regardless its in demo, cent account, mini account or in lite account. All of my leverage is set at 1:100. In this way I have some uniformity in my trading. And that make me easy to jump from one account to another.

Yes, not to have any confusions on what our accounts leverage have. So, this means that we will have ease in looking for the free margin and equity if we trade simultaneously or many accounts at the same time. Still, I can't handle to have use of the high leverage and then many accounts while you can do it in even lower leverage.

Well, I've adopted a new strategy and I've been constantly using 25:1 leverage, but trading in smaller increments. Seems to be working fine but I haven't had to many trades with it so I can't come to a solid conclusion yet.

Leverage is the only way we can earn good amount of money in forex with little trading capital. I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account for good right now. I do really like to see myself earning good and earning well in forex. Some how I'm planning to invest good amount of money in forex right now. I guess about 1,000 dollars.

We can also have here for sure handle the risk by using the leverage. Also, I think the free margin has the key for the risk management or if we want to have more profits. So, choosing the right leverage for us will mainly depends on what target profits we want to reach.

I really don't care about how high leverage because it doesn't affect me. If you only intend to trade 1 lot, nothing will change except margin. Well it's all about you. If you are not greedy, there is no need to increase leverage in order to open more positions or trade high lots.

It does affect you. When you have high leverage and you intend to have long term trading then, you will have indeed more margin compared in low leverage then, you can be easily reach MC and therefore, need to replenish the account. Though, about the lot size is entirely different topic and will tremendously change your trading as well.

high leverage 1:1000 means that we can use only small balance margin to open trading positions with 1000 times value of margin
there is a benefit using of high leverage which will keep us far from getting early margin call or stop out rather than using low leverage with same volume of trading
but mostly traders misuse it because can not hold temptation to open much positions which make their trades risk higher and easily loss of all money invested

higher leverage means we can use only small margin to buy a position, but with higher leverage usually make traders easiky get tempted to open alot of positions which makes their trading more risky, so i think it is mote safe using lower leverage such as 1:50 ir 1:100 because we can limit our trading normally

I think that is way too high and way too risky and even greedy. I think you will gain but also lose really big too and face margin call too. I think 1:100 or up to 500 is enough for a newbie. I would not risk higher than that. Ideally, I would like to safety use 1000 leverage but only when I've had enough experiences or know exactly what is going on in the market.

I don't think that there is any problem at using high leverage. I use high leverage of 1:500. But only then, when i get really confirmed that by using high leverage i can earn a huge profit.

Selection of leverage is very much dependent on how much proficient we are in identifying the entry and exit price. A trader who can wait patiently and enter almost at the point of reversal can use high leverage. For the rest of traders, it is always advisable to use a leverage of not more than 1:100. This will considerably avoid margin calls and wipe down of account. As we gain experience in identifying the exact support and resistance leverage can be increased.

Yes this is very sure and interesting for sure I think we really need to try our best and be sure that we take good example with our knowledge and have good plaining been update here for sure.
100:1 is the best leverage for me anything other than this is not suitable for me and may result in mc

I think it will also depend on how new you are to forex. Its recommended that new trader use low leverage like up to 100 and wait until they are more experienced to get up to 500 but 1000 is too much and should be for pro trader or experienced trader only. The more leverage the faster the margin call. You could lose your money in margin call or total wipe out so use it low. I also think that you should not rush but just build a modest profit system so to avoid risks.

I think the best way to make some profit is to make sure that we know how to handle our account in here for good. I do believe that we can really be making one good income in here one after another. I'm so happy that we all be making one big in forex in forex soon. I'm sure we all be making big income without any problem.