• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Webmoney- wmtransfer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ano, perhaps because it is a regulated processor while PM is not. Most people would want to use WMZ because they are to some extent, sure of their funds while there is no such guarantee in PM.

@agungves, perhaps you may have gone for the one where you need to install the software before you can run it. As far as I know, I don't have problem accessing the processor.

Well,I don't think WMZ is taking the lead as Decub as said,it depends on exchanger. The local exchanger that I am making use of has the same value for WMZ,PM,Egopay and OKPAY. I think what makes payment processor to get more value is the demand for it. In some exchangers,PM has more value than WMZ.

As at the date that post was made, WMZ has the highest rate of 165 out of three from four local exchange that I use. Well, it's mainly since this 2014 that I see all of them placed at the same level but I still give it that preference because of the ease of use.

Anyway,let's forget about the value,it seems that Webmoney has improved on there services because back in the days,if I want to make transfer I will have to wait for about 3-5 minutes before I will get the SMS code but right now,the SMS code was just arriving instantly.

That is a great News to hear about this processor, even Facebook or Google which has nothing to do with holding peoples money (online Bank), sends their code instantly, then why is this processor that holds millions or billions of users money never improve themselves to start sending users codes instantly like social Networks and Search Engines...So they better improve for good, because last time i got double codes while i was trying and resending to get a single code, which lasted hours.

i prefer their web platform, because it is easy to use and if we want to send money we can send it instantly just like other payment processor do, for example Paypal, i rarely try their app but it seems that many people do the same thing.

i just think so, i also rarely try their app and normally use their online website to do any transactions, i think that it's much better for me to their app ... though some people said that it can contain viruses which i don't think so to be true.

i prefer their web platform, because it is easy to use and if we want to send money we can send it instantly just like other payment processor do, for example Paypal, i rarely try their app but it seems that many people do the same thing.
If you talk about simplicity and convenience, the app is just one of its kind. The only place you can fault it is when it comes to given you the maximum you can send depending on how much that is in your account. While it's available in the web platform, you can't find it in the app but still good. The app gives you a chance to save a purse directly immediately after making a transaction with the purse so you don't stand a chance of making the mistake when typing in the number another time. You don't have to wait for any code to arrive and you might choose to use one time password so that you don't need to put your password anytime you want to access your account.

@Decub Yeah the maximum amount you can sed is bigger in app rather than web platform, but when it comes about flexibility web platform give something to me, i can access it from any OS without need to install anything.

Yep, the web aspect will be more flexible to that of the app, because when the system has more app open, then it might not work all that smoothly. But what will make the app very good is because of the code aspect of it, some times receiving a single code takes time.

Last edited:
Yep, the web expect will be more flexible to that of the app, because when the system has more app open, then it might not work all that smoothly. But what will make the app very good is because of the code expect of it, some times receiving a single code takes time.
I think the app of WMZ already flexibile enough, i don't know what is your standard but for me as long as it works in so many paltform like android, blackberry, or even OSX then it means flexible, and WMZ already proof that thing.

You know that the problem am having with WM is getting their code quickly when i try to use their processor. So if receiving codes is not required on their app like Decub had mentioned, i think that it will be the best means or way to do more smoother transactions with this processor ... than waiting for the code to arrive on their web platform.

I don't use the webmoney app because the master code that I will use t bind it to my phone refused to arrive. I tried severally without success so I left it. But I am still ok with doing any of the transaction I want to do with their web platform. What I know is that no matter the delay, the code will come.

@sindarin,well,I will say that flexibility is not about the type of OS the app works with,flexibility is how simple you can make use of the application without any hassles. Well,for your information,the Webmoney app doesn't work with a blackberry OS because I am using a blackberry and I have searched for the app but all the results I got was not compatible with BB OS.

@Pettyeve yes, No matter the delay the code will come, but the issue is when the code is going to arrive to you? Last time the sent me double code, because i was trying to complete my a transaction ... then i have to choose the last code which went successful for me.

@sindarin,well,I will say that flexibility is not about the type of OS the app works with,flexibility is how simple you can make use of the application without any hassles. Well,for your information,the Webmoney app doesn't work with a blackberry OS because I am using a blackberry and I have searched for the app but all the results I got was not compatible with BB OS.
Maybe your OS is old dated BB OS, if you can access appworld(BB store), there is an app called MyWebMoney which created by WM and work in BlackBerry

Yes,you might be right,my BB OS might be the old version because I have been using my BB for like 2 years now. Anyway,I will prefer to go through there website instead of making use of the application because I feel that the application will have less features.

To the best of my knowledge, the app has all necessary features and with a lot of convenience beyond even that of the PM that is clustered with a lot of tab. From the webmoney app, you can see all the buy buttons from a single click of the menu. It even automatically refreshes once you log in.

appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/35024896/?countrycode=RU&lang=ru

That is the link to app store from Blackberry web page, that's cool and they app will be more easier to use. And is like the OS needed to operates that is from BB OS 10

that is what I also think its that maybe they just improve the quality of their service which is very good I just sold some yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.