• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Webmoney- wmtransfer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,I think there is always an option to change the Russian language to English Language. I understand that when a user is navigating through the site,it would eventually change to the Russian language but when you look at the top right where the country flag is,you can always change the site language. The only time you might not be able to change the site is when you are making use of a mobile browser.

Webmoney is something I choose to use in future if more and more merchants of my choice starts to use them. It would be fun to consider using some of such payment processor because there is less control from our government while we use them and move the funds.

Same here in my country,more merchants are accepting Webmoney in my country and it still has the highest value in our local exchangers. I am having a serious issue in verifying my Webmoney account,I have submitted my international passport and they accepted it and I don't know what to do after then. There site is very complicated. I think I will have to leave my account the way it is as I just can't verify it.

i do not understand this processor i contacted support many times and they no help either, anyway i do not trust these programs they have

Are you sure about it? i have been contacted them for about 5 months and it is more than one and still get quite fast response from them, maybe you can try again later. Well, Webmoney now become a new bomb and used in many online business even i cannot say all kind of business, i rarely see WM in HYIP, but in Forex and Captcha Typing site, WebMoney gain more shares.

Never saw the captcha typing sites with webmoney. however some of the time you may observe the webmoney on the sites where there is paid to click or sort of similar revenue sharing is done. LR used to be more on the forex earlier but now a days people are moving to skrill and perfectmoney instead of webmoney for forex.

Well, I have seen a surf site that pays with Webmoney and not only that, for me personally, if it is placed side by side with most other payment processors, then I would go for it. Currently, I use it as a means of deposit and withdrawal from my trading account.

Webmoney is a good payment processor that come from Russia, based on some veteran users of this payment processor, WM regulated by a regulator in Russia, as for now i still use them but not that much i only use them as the payment processor to earn in captcha only, but in future i plan to use it for Forex also.

Right now, I am really saving up in my webmoney account so I can purchase some goods from one of my favourite online stores, aliexpress since they are now accepting payment from the said processor. I also learnt that their fee for making purchase there is relatively low which is a big plus.

The second payment processor i like if we talking about fees and combined with popularity after Neteller :D, but yeah i also at the first time quite surprised with WM accepted in so many online shops and even i can buy pulse for my phone in my country with WM

One would comfortably say that WMZ has gradually turned to the choice of most people. They keep waxing even much stronger and winning the hearts of online earners. Yes, their presence in online earning will definitely make them an enviable one.

Since 1998 WMZ become a payment processor that used mainly in Russia, but still hidden or only few people that know WebMoney is exist if you lived outside of Russia, but right now it is change WMZ become well known and also many people use it, included some broker that gains reputation.

I think the advent of LR shutdown cropped up so many payment processors. Perhaps not so many people who now know about Webmoney would have known about it if LR was on and I think, that was one of the reasons some who have trusted in some other regulated ones did.

I think the advent of LR shutdown cropped up so many payment processors. Perhaps not so many people who now know about Webmoney would have known about it if LR was on and I think, that was one of the reasons some who have trusted in some other regulated ones did.
I also have the same thought like you did, i am wondering if LR still online right now, there will be few or some poeple that know about this good payment processor, if i want compare them i see that WM have better rate for internal transfers, webmoney only charges about 0.8%.

Honestly speaking, before now, I had very linear knowledge about Webmoney. They sounded more like exchange to me even then, I never bothered knowing about them ad I don't usually visit forums more often. I like their services any way and the fact that it is a Russian payment processor too.

Honestly speaking, before now, I had very linear knowledge about Webmoney. They sounded more like exchange to me even then, I never bothered knowing about them ad I don't usually visit forums more often. I like their services any way and the fact that it is a Russian payment processor too.
Since it is russian payment processor i think we shouldn't be worry about their existence will be over in the hand of FBI or US. But the problem could come if they store their server outside of Russia, just like what happened to them few months ago, where their server frozen by Ukrainian Government.

I have had very similar conversation with a friend and the much I can say is that even though webmoney relocates, though almost impossible, US might have no eye on them even if it is within the American soil. Though it wouldn't be a display of might but there might just be much more respect for wmz.

I have had very similar conversation with a friend and the much I can say is that even though webmoney relocates, though almost impossible, US might have no eye on them even if it is within the American soil. Though it wouldn't be a display of might but there might just be much more respect for wmz.
And aso safier rather than other payment processors which is unregulated, at least we can grab some bucks here if we want, and this payment porcessor has been for many years even more than 8 years.

Yeah, as for, personally, I tend to like things coming from the Russian end because they are to some extent reliable and even their brokers though might not be regulated by strong authority but I have more trust in them.

How do i retrieve my account with this Payment processor? i had an account with them since last two years ago, but while LR was still online i find it had to use them. So as for now i still have that same phone number, but other details are lost because i have no fund in the account and careless about them as at of then, and i will like to use same number. So now i tried using the same account again because the phone is already in their database, i tried password recovery but their SMS has not reached me till now. i wonder the easiest form to this!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.