• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

VertexFX Indicator

FX FISH Mod is a powerful VertexFX client side VTL indicator that gives excellent entry and exit signals based upon price momentum. It is a bounded oscillator between +1.00 and -1.00 that identifies market tops and bottoms with minimal lag. In the first step, we calculate the Highest High and Lowest Low over the PERIOD bars.

We then calculate the ratio of the difference between the current reference price (PRICE_FIELD) and Lowest Low, versus the difference between the Highest High and Lowest Low.

This ratio is normalized over two bars, with a weightage of 33% given to the current value, and a weightage of 67% given to the previous value. In the next step, the log-normal ratio of this value and of the previous value is added up to calculate the FX Fish indicator value. Again in this log-normal ratio step, the weightage given to the current value is 50% and to the previous value is 50%.

Finally, this value is value is smoothed using an Exponential Moving Average (EMA) over a period of PERIOD divided by 2. When the indicator goes above zero, it's color becomes GREEN. When it falls below zero, it's color becomes RED. It is recommended to trade this indicator on H1, H4 and Daily charts.

BUY - Enter BUY trade when indicator turns GREEN at close of candle. Do not enter BUY trade if candle has gap-up opening. Place Stop-loss below nearest Swing Low.

SELL - Enter SELL trade when indicator turns RED at close of candle. Do not enter SELL trade if candle has gap-down opening. Place Stop-loss above nearest Swing High.

The FX Fisher indicator is a momentum based oscillator that is useful in providing market tops and bottoms with minimal lag. It is an oscillator and hence it scales the values between -2.57 and +2.57. It is useful over H4 and Daily charts.

Interesting system; let me check in my demo. I am really hopeful with this system! Because, there have multiple parameters to filter out the entry points! I’ll update you very soon.

I see you are using M5 time frame! What will be your opinion if I try for D1, right now I am interested in only swing trading, that’s way I am looking for the higher time frames!

Frankly, I see manually drawing the support & resistant levels are much useful than using any technical tool Because, I can draw out the exact same level by manually!

MBKA is a powerful VertexFX client side VTL indicator that gives excellent entry and exit signals.
It is based on a composite of three Williams %R (WPR) indicators with different periods and weightages. The WPR (Williams %R) is a powerful indicator that can identify trends very quickly and precisely. This indicator uses three Williams %R indicators so that the results are smoothed and confirmed by more than on WPR.
In the first step, we calculate the three WPRs based on WPR_LENGTH_1, WPR_LENGTH_2 and WPR_LENGTH_3. In the next step we calculate the weighted WPR from these three WPRs. Each WPR is subtracted from 100, and then its weight W1, W2 and W3 multiplied respectively.
The sum of these three weighted WPRs is calculated and divided by the sum of W1, W2 and W3. This is the composite WPR.
When the composite WPR is above the sum of 67 and RISK, an uptrend is active. When the composite WPR is below the difference of 33 and RISK, a downtrend is active.
When the composite WPR transit from downtrend (or neutral) to uptrend, a BUY signal is generated. Similarly when the composite WPR transit from an uptrend (or neutral) to downtrend, a SELL signal is generated.
BUY - Enter BUY position at close of candle when BUY arrow appears. Do not place BUY position if candle has gap-up opening. Stop loss can be placed below the nearest swing low.
SELL - Enter SELL position at close of candle when SELL arrow appears. Do not place SELL position if candle has gap-down opening. Stop loss can be placed above the nearest swing high.

I see, you described here only about the entry point; there is no guideline on the SL & TP! Please, always try to refer here the proper system with the SL & TP suggestion.

Relative Vigor Index (RVI) is a vertex fx local script used for the determination of trends and the strength of those.

RVI is an (unbounded) oscillator with a zero-line, and is calculated by comparing the close relative to the open, over the trading range (High - Low). This value is smoothed by a Linear Weighted Moving Average (LWMA). A signal line(Red) which is also LWMA of the main RVI is also provided for reference. RVI is considered as a leading indicator which attempts to fore-tell a change in trend, trend, especially when the main and signal lines cross into extreme regions or when values diverge from current price behaviour.

I can’t download the zip file; can you please check the link once again?

Yes, I linked this trading indicator! Because, it’s showing the overbought and oversold condition; really awesome! Thanks for adding this one.

I see, you used the daily trading chart; but as a short time trader I like to use it on the lower time frame like H1, M30; what’s your opinion on this issue?

I have used this too from the March, and till now I am happy on the monthly output; almost 15% profit! Now, I am going to practice for 2 months with the same setup.

FX Fisher indicator is a momentum based VertexFX client side VTL indicator that is useful in providing market tops and bottoms with minimal lag. It is an oscillator and hence it scales the values between -2.57 and +2.57. It is useful over H4 and Daily charts.

In the first step, we calculate the Highest High and Lowest Low over the PERIOD bars. We then calculate the ratio of the difference between the current reference price (PRICE_FIELD) and Lowest Low, over the difference between the Highest High and Lowest Low. This ratio is normalized over two bars, and the log-normal ratio of this value and of the previous value is added up to calculate the FX Fish indicator value.
BUY - Place Buy position when indicator value has bottomed out below zero, and is rising for at least two bars.
SELL - Place Sell position when indicator value has topped out above zero, and is falling for at least two bars.

But, sometimes it shows only 2-3 candles in a row then suddenly changes the direction; that’s the main problem I think.

Thanks a lot for adding this link here! Frankly, I was looking for the link on your thread! Your indicator looks interesting; I hope you’ll work for me.

So, which indicator do you refer to use with this one! I want to use the EMA50. What’s your opinion on EMA? Is it applicable?

Thank you very much for your video tutorial! Now, I am going to practice this one in my demo! I’ll follow exactly all of your instructions!

I see, your indicator is below the chart; so how it can close go for above & below the candle? Really confused. Can you clear please?

I see, this is quite similar to MA trading indicator? What’s the specialty of JPA since I am using EMA from the last couple of years?

Good tool. But I see, so many false signal in your chart, like red signal but couple of strong bullish candle; so how can I filter this error?