• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

VertexFX Indicator

Did you mean swing low and swing high level on the chart or anything else? I’m asking because, there is no technical tool on your chart.

The VTL Mail Status is a simple client side script that publishes the account information and the status of the open positions and pending orders to the e-mail recipient. This script is useful when the user needs to monitor the account status remotely.

The script uses SMTP e-mail protocol and the CDO framework for composing and sending e-mail messages. The e-mail configuration must be properly configured. Please refer to your e-mail provider reference help on how to find the correct settings of your STMP e-mail provider.

The script publishes the following account summary information - if PUBLISH_ACCOUNT_INFO is set to True.

1) Account Name and Number.

2) Account Balance.

3) Account Equity.

4) Account Profit.

5) Account Margin (used).

The script publishes the following position summary information - if PUBLISH_POSITIONS is set to True.

1) Number of Open positions.

2) Ticket.

3) Symbol.

4) Position Type - BUY or SELL

5) Lots.

6) Entry Price, Stop Loss and Take Profit.

7) Open P/L of the position.

8) Current Bid and Ask of the symbol.

The script publishes the following order summary information - if PUBLISH_ORDERS is set to True.

1) Number of pending orders.

2) Ticket.

3) Symbol.

4) Order Type - BUYLIMIT, BUYSTOP, SELLLIMIT, SELLSTOP.

5) Lots.

6) Entry Price, Stop Loss and Take Profit.

7) Current Bid and Ask of the symbol.

Well, I use myfxbook for judging my trading result. On the other hand, I use a notebook where I note my SL, TP & my reason of entry & exit. I don’t need any additional from any technical tool.

I see, you have added enough number of technical tools in this section! Thanks a lot for your outstanding contribution. You did a great job for the new traders who are interested to trade with the technical tool.

Yes, I didn’t use this system but I have used so many similar tools as like your RBCI, the main issue is TP point, because these types of indicators shows opposite signals so quickly without any hint, so what’s your consideration on TP?

J_TPO indicator is a VertexFX client side VTL oscillator where the calculation is based on the rate of change in price over the LENGTH bars, and is smoothed for elimination of lag.
In the first step, we calculate the rate of change based on the current price and the price LENGTH bars ago. In the next step, this rate of change is smoothed using polynomial co-efficient (polynomial squares fit). By doing this the indicator attempts to predict the rate of change for the next bar. Finally, one more level of smoothing is applied to generate the J_TPO oscillator.
It oscillates between -1 and +1. Falling values, or values below 0 imply bearishness, and rising values, and values above 0 imply bullishness.
USAGE - This indicator must be used as reference along with other trading indicators.
BUY ADVICE - Avoid BUY trades if J_TPO indicator value is below 0, or is falling.
SELL - ADVICE - Avoid SELL trades if J_TPO indicator value is above 0, or is rising.

I used this tool with fibo & RSI and frankly I am not satisfied on it. I think MACD is much better from this technical too. It’s my experience, please don’t take this personally.

Kalman Filter indicator is a trend-following VertexFX client side VTL indicator that uses the concept of digital filter based on velocity (speed in price changes), and error correction (eliminating whipsaws and noise).
In the first step, we calculate the change in price. This value is smoothed and sharpened with K and SHARPNESS factors. The velocity is calculated based on the threshold and the smoothed values. When the velocity is positive (bullish), the indicator turns BLUE, wheras when the velocity is negative, the indicator turns RED.
BUY - Place Buy position trade when Kalman Filter indicator turns BLUE. Do not open BUY trade if candle gaps up and closes above the indicator.

SELL - Place Sell position trade when Kalman Filter indicator turns RED. Do not open SELL trade if candle gaps down and closes below the indicator

Interesting tool, by the way can I use this tool on lower time frame? I am actually interested to use this one on M30, because I am a scalper so, I am comfortable with the lower time frames.

Ergodic Oscillator is a powerful oscillator based upon moving averages and market cycle reversals. It comprises of two components, the main indicator (YELLOW) and the signal indicator (RED). The crossover of these two indicator components provides us with precise trading signals. The concept behind this indicator is the change in closing prices, and the absolute change in closing prices.

In the first step, we calculate the change in the current close price from the previous close price. In the second step, we calculate the absolute change in the current close price from the previous close price.

In the third step, we calculate the moving average of the change in closing prices, and the absolute change in closing prices over R_FIRST period. If the SMOOTHING_MODE is 0, we calculate the Simple Moving Averages, otherwise we calculate the Exponential Moving Averages.
In the fourth step, we again calculate the moving averages of the moving averages calculated in the previous step using the S_SECOND period.

The main component (YELLOW) is calculated as the ratio between the 2nd order moving average of the change in candle closes, against the 2nd order moving average of the absolute change in candle closes (both calculated in step four). This ratio is expressed as percentage.
The signal component (RED) is calculated as the moving average over the SIGNAL_PERIOD of the main (YELLOW) component.

The idea behind this indicator is that in trending markets, the change of candle closes is in the same direction, and remains steady or increases. As the market stalls and starts moving sideways, this change decreases or moves in opposite direction. As a result, the moving averages too change direction. Here we are using shorter values for R_FIRST and S_SECOND to eliminate as much of lag as possible.

BUY - Enter BUY trade when the main (YELLOW) line closes above the signal (RED) line below the zero level. Do not open the trade if candle has exhibited a gap-up opening.

SELL - Enter SELL trade when the main (YELLOW) line closes below the signal (RED) line above the zero-level. Do not open the trade if the candle has exhibited a gap-down opening.

Nice indicator, but can I open the trade in the running candle, means if the red line crosses the blue lie but the candle is till now running, what will I do?

Chandelier Exit indicator is a handy VertexFX client side VTL indicator that guides a trader in placing stop-losses and exit levels. When the Chandelier Exit is BLUE, then stop-losses can be placed for BUY trades below the Chandelier Exit. Likewise, when the Chandelier Exit is RED, then stop-losses can be placed for SELL trades above the Chandelier Exit values.
The concept behind the Chandelier Exit is that when an uptrend terminates, it breaches the Lowest Low of the recent RANGE period, and the market is unlikely to rise further. Similarly, when a downtrend terminates, it rises above the Highest High of the recent RANGE period, and the market is unlikely to fall further. Hence it provides critical levels for placing stop-loss.
We first calculate the Highest High and Lowest Low over the RANGE period for the previous candle. Then the ATR is multiplied with the ATR multiplier. This multiplied ATR value is added to the Lowest Low, and subtracted from the Highest High. When the Close falls below this relative Highest High level, we have a BULLISH stop loss at the relative Lowest Low level. Likewise, when the Close rises above the relative Highest High level, we have a BEARISH stop loss at the relative Highest High level.

Actually, when I was a new Forex trader then I tried with this system, I see this tool provides so many false signals. By the way, according to me, MA is the best default tool, that’s way I use EMA with fibo & trend line.

IFXAnalyser is an innovative VertexFX client side VTL indicator used to determine the strength of the trend using a fast and slow Simple Moving Average.
We calculate the fast and slow Simple Moving Averages over the FAST_MA_PERIOD and SLOW_MA_PERIOD respectively. This indicator has three components
BLUE - This is the difference between the fast and the slow Simple Moving Averages.
RED - The the difference between the previous fast and slow Moving Average is subtracted from the difference between the current fast and slow Simple Moving Averages (BLUE).
GREEN - The difference between the fast and slow Simple Moving Averages is subtracted from the RED (which is the difference between the previous fast and slow Moving Averages is subtracted from the difference between the current fast and slow Simple Moving Averages).
When a strong trend begins, the BLUE line starts moving upwards in up trends or downwards in down trends.
Prices tend to top-out when the BLUE line tops out, the GREEN line bottoms out, and the RED line is between the GREEN and BLUE lines.
Prices tend to bottom-out when the BLUE line bottoms out, the GREEN line tops out, and the RED line is between the GREEN and BLUE lines.

BUY / SELL - This indicator does not provide BUY or SELL signals. It only provides the strength of the trend. See description of determining

I can’t download your zip file I mean your attached tool, can you please check the link please?

As you mentioned, this indicator don’t provide any Buy & Sell signal. So, what’s the usefulness? Is it providing overall idea on market trend?

Interesting tool, now I am going to practice this indicator on my demo chart. If I get good result then I’ll use it in my real account very soon. Thanks a lot for your tool.

The SATL (Slow Adaptive Trend Line) indicator is used to determine trending markets and specifically for trend following systems. It employs digital filter, namely the low frequency FLF-2 filter.
Compared to moving averages, SATL reduces lag and hence catches trends early on. The SATL indicator requires atleast 64 bars, and is calculated using the FLF-2 co-efficients over a 64 bar period.
BUY - Enter BUY trade when candle closes above SATL. Place stop loss at nearest support below SATL. Do not enter BUY trade if candle gaps up above SATL.
SELL - Enter SELL trade when candle closes below SATL. Place stop loss at nearest resistance below SATL. Do not enter SELL trade if candle gaps down below SATL.

I must say, this is the proper trading system, because you have mentioned here the SL point, great job. Keep it up with the good stuff.

The Least Square MA is a moving average based indicator that employs least-squares regression model.
Using the closing prices, we calculate the least squares co-efficient over the recent R_PERIOD candles. The co-efficients are calculated using linear weighted moving average.
The Least Square MA builds the price curve which is closest to all the candle closes over the R_PERIOD. Hence it reduces the lag efficiently.
BUY - Enter BUY when indicator value turns GREEN. Avoid entering trade when candle gaps up.
SELL - Enter SELL when indicator value turns RED. Avoid entering trade when candle gaps down.

Maybe, this indicator is not useful on the rangy market, it would be better if the shows another different color in the rangy market! hop, you’ll consider this point.

Two Pole Butterworth Filter is a VertexFX Indicator based upon Digital Signal Processing (DSP) concepts for identifying market trends.
DSP is used to eliminate noise (whipsaws) in prices and reduces lag (frequency delay) as much as possible to get accurate and fast signals. This indicator uses the Butterworth filter logic which is a low-pass filter.
We first calculate the filter based upon Median price. Then 3rd order (2nd degree) of smoothing is applied to derive the indicator value.
This indicator successfully eliminates whipsaws without introducing lag, which helps in identify excellent trading opportunities.
BUY - Place Buy position when price closes above the indicator. Place stop-loss at the nearest swing low.
SELL - Place Sell position when price closes below the indicator. Place stop-loss at the nearest swing high.

Yes, I got the idea on SL, but what will be your opinion on TP? HH (Higher High)? Or anything else?

Three Pole Super Smoother is a powerful VertexFX indicator for trend based trading and detecting market tops and bottoms. It aims to reduce the lag and whipsaws and thus provide faster entries and exits of trades. The objective of this indicator is to remove noise (whipsaws) and determine the primary trend, and hence we use the concepts of Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
In this indicator, we use fourth-degree coefficient unlike the Two Pole Super Smoother, where we use third degrees of coefficient. The order of Super Smoother filters can be increased indefinitely to increase the sharpness of the filter rejection, just as with Butterworth filters. But beyond the 3rd order, we do not get much advantage.
Verdo Three Pole Super Smoother is calculated using Median price. We calculate the cyclical component of the price and then smooth it to the 3rd degree. Finally, we apply a weighted average to this result over the recent 4 to achieve the indicator value.
BUY - Place Buy trade when price closes above indicator (Blue) line. Placestop loss below the indicator line, or at the nearest swing low.
SELL - Place Sell trade when price closes below indicator (Blue) line. Place stoploss above the indicator line, or at the nearest swing high.

It’s very much interesting trading tool, last week I made 145 pips on EURUSD & GBPUSD. In this week, I am going to practice this tool on USDJPY.

vStochastic CG (Center of Gravity) Oscillator is a VertexFX Indicator created by normalized value of the CG oscillator. Is useful to detect the balance of the market, and when the market deviates from this balance it can be important turning point of the market. Due to the stochastic nature of the indicator, it exhibits a sine-wave like characteristics.
The Stochastic CG oscillator comprises of two components, the Stochastic CG indicator (Blue) and the Trigger (Red).
We first calculate the CG component, and then apply stochastic to it. To calculate the CG component, we calculate the numerator and denominators. The numerator is the sum of the product of the candle position and the price, and the denominator is the sum of the prices. Then the CG is just the negative ratio of the numerator to the denominator.
A zero counter value for CG is established by adding half observation window (Length) plus 1. Since the CG is smoothed, an effective crossover signal is produced simply by delaying the CG by one bar. Now, this value of CG is normalized over Length period, and then weighted using WMA to generate the Stochastic CG.
The Trigger line is calculated by a weighing the previous Stochastic CG line by 96% and adding 0.02.
BUY - Place Buy position when blue line crosses above red line. It is preferred that both red and blue lines are below zero level.
SELL - Place Sell position when blue line crosses below red line. It is preferred that both red and blue lines are above the zero level.

Thank you very much for your tool! By the way, I see you have added 2 zip files here, why? Which one the actual file for your tool? Comment please.

Verdo Smoothed Adaptive Momentum is a powerful VertexFX VTL Indicator that focuses on market cycles and turning points.
Smoothed Adaptive Momentum used to identify turning points when market achieves saturation, which is normally the end of trend. Markets have normal bullish and bearish cycles, which this indicator endeavors to distinguish utilizing median price and smoothing this median price.
Verdo Smoothed Adaptive Momentum then computes (estimates) the cycle (period) of market reversal, then smoothing it using WMA. The indicator wavers around zero line, and turns at extremes and inverts heading when market changes direction. It has low lag, therefore it is powerful more than moving averages.
BUY - Place Buy position when indicator has turned upwards but is below zero line. Do not place Buy above zero line.
SELL - Place Sell trade when indicator has turned downwards but is above zero line. Do not place Sell below zero line.

Unfortunately, such a bad experience with this tool, the problem is, it shows so many false signals! So, I already removed from my chart.

HMA Color (Harmonic Moving Average) is a powerful VertexFX client side VTL indicator that provides adaptive Moving Average based on the harmonic patterns algorithm.
Harmonic patterns are a powerful tool to uncover hidden trends. The Harmonic Moving Average is a composite average calculated over the main HMA_PERIOD, the half HMA_PERIOD and the square-root of the HMA_PERIOD.
In the first step, we calculate the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) of the full harmonic period, HMA_PERIOD. In the second step, we calculate the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) of the half harmonic period, which is HMA_PERIOD / 2. Finally we calculate the third HMA component, which is the EMA of the square-roof harmonic period, which is SQRT(HMA_PERIOD).
The full harmonic EMA is subtracted from twice the value of the half harmonic EMA. This value is then compared with the square-root HMA. In an uptrend, the square-root HMA is considered, whereas in a down-trend the difference is considered. This forms the basis of the HMA indicator.

When the price closes above the indicator value, the indicator color is set to GREEN and when the price closes below the indicator value, the indicator color is set to RED.
BUY - Enter BUY position at close of candle when the indicator value is GREEN. Do not open BUY position if candle has gap-up opening. Stop Loss can be placed below the nearest swing low.
SELL - Enter SELL position at candle close when the indicator value is RED. Do not open SELL position if candle has gap-down opening. Stop Loss can be placed above the nearest swing low.

Well, if I open a buy trade according to the green line than if get a huge sell candle below the green line, what will do? Same question on the sell trade.