• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Pre-planned or Instant strategy in Forex market

Well that would be a great addition because changing plans at the final minute after already strategy one initially would just make one to be an eventual loser so we should be taking our time to perfect our strategy before going ahead to apply it.

Yes that is true and i still stick to pre-plan in forex when you have a pre -plan you develop another mindset and know that you have tested them properly in the demo account before apply it in your real trading always help more. Compare to when you get into the market without any knowledge and at times goes on you jump in to do instant strategy

I am not using any type of pre organized way of my dealing i use immediate with industry activity technique because my considering is industry not performs on our aircraft so i always go with industry.

Just like the saying goes "Its better to deal with the devil you know that the one you dont", the same thing applies in forex trading. A pre-planned strategy has already been tested and you know what to expect when making use of it. There is therefore no need to make use of an instant strategy in the real account when you dont know how it will perform and would simply be doing trial and error while putting your money at risk.

I would stand to say at anytime that an instant strategy wouldn't be good.it is like going for an examination without the individual reading.A pre-planned strategy to me would forever remain the best at every point of time.

Of course a pre-planned strategy. But if you are the type of the person that like experimenting and very comfortable with the things that you do then I guess you can go with the other one as it may be good for your experimentation.

All knows that for every Forex traders how much the strategies are important in the trading field .But how you act during trading - whether you make some Pre-planned strategy from before or go for some instant strategy according to the market mood.
share your plan and opinion about the fact please.

You will have to get your self ready and well planned before making an entry into the market because having a pre plan or second plan when you have an open order will make you less concentrating and confused,the best thing is to exit if the market is against don't go for a pre plan or second plan.

Yes there is no such thing as instant strategy but at times we may need to take instant decisions and quick actions. Also when the strategy we are using is scalping, we cannot have planning for this.

However my trading usually consists of good planning and selecting appropriate strategies. Planning is essential in Forex trading because this way we safeguard our capital and minimize our losses.

I would stand to say when an instant strategy works then it means the individual in question is just lucky but when a long term plan works then it means the individual in question has put so much into learning.

I have used the preplanned strategy and it is not going to work out most of the time. I think we have to understand that instant strategy may not always going to solve problems and you have to deal as per the situation. so just think how it goes and then act based on it.

I am not using any type of pre organized way of my dealing i use immediate with industry activity technique because my considering is market not performs on our aircraft so i always go with market.

I don't know what meaning of instant strategy but I assume it related with instinct and traders make order based on their instinct only. no plan and I guess it will not work in the good way because luck play very important role here. while we know that there is no people that lucky all of the time.

Yes there is no such factor as immediate technique but at periods we may need to take immediate choices and fast activities. Also when the technique we are using is scalping, we cannot have preparing for this.

I think am just missout a bit here because the forex market is just like a den of lion so whatever we are doing now we need to be careful and followed our step and plans for succees.

even though scalper need fast response in executing order, still need plan and strategy before they enter to the market. but for scalper case, they already have good knowledge and knowing well the market habit and so, trading with fast response for them is not a serious problem.

Of course a per-planned strategy. But if you are the type of the person that like experimenting and very comfortable with the things that you do then I guess you can go with the other one as it may be good for your experimentation.

I don't know how instant strategy or just made up during their trading. It isn't useful at all. And yet, that's why we are trying to have demo trading because, we need to prepare ourselves to have profitable trading with the strategy that will satisfy our needs and suits our trading.

@ riddick09.
Maybe chabging of mind may occur to that as a result of the complexity of forex trading,forex trading is a business that is much more complicated but i don't buy the idea of this pre plan while in trade rather in other to be at a safe side more better we exit our orders sinse things never worked the expected way.

- - - Updated - - -

@ riddick09.
Maybe chabging of mind may occur to that as a result of the complexity of forex trading,forex trading is a business that is much more complicated but i don't buy the idea of this pre plan while in trade rather in other to be at a safe side more better we exit our orders sinse things never worked the expected way.

I have used the preplanned strategy and it is not going to work out most of the time. I think we have to understand that instant strategy may not always going to solve problems and you have to deal as per the situation. so just think how it goes and then act based on it.