• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Pre-planned or Instant strategy in Forex market

All knows that for every Forex traders how much the strategies are important in the trading field .But how you act during trading - whether you make some Pre-planned strategy from before or go for some instant strategy according to the market mood.
share your plan and opinion about the fact please.

Okay. what is your definition of pre-planned and instant strategy?
Because theirs no such thing as instant strategy. You can trade in the instant but I don't think we can call it strategy.
The best approach is always well planned strategy. Just like being a coach of a basketball team you need to prepare your game plan before the game. theirs no such thing as instant game plan. Same thing in forex trading.

must say dear first of all you must have to write correct english and secondly you must have to write min 3 lines otherwise you will not get your money and yes a lot of newbies always start with a loss but now there is no need to become scared because as we all know that there are a lot of forex related forums which will help them to make some money for their trading account so now they can earn as much as they want.

must say dear first of all you must have to write correct english and secondly you must have to write min 3 lines otherwise you will not get your money and yes a lot of newbies always start with a loss but now there is no need to become scared because as we all know that there are a lot of forex related forums which will help them to make some money for their trading account so now they can earn as much as they want.
Just wondering to whom you are addressing your message? Because its seems all of the post in here is three liner. And I think its also better that the poster post must be related to the thread topic and not concentrate on other poster grammar unless its really not readable.
And I also don't know about this three liner post rules so thanks for that.
But I think we need to go back to the topic at hand now.

Okay. what is your definition of pre-planned and instant strategy?
Because theirs no such thing as instant strategy. You can trade in the instant but I don't think we can call it strategy.
The best approach is always well planned strategy. Just like being a coach of a basketball team you need to prepare your game plan before the game. theirs no such thing as instant game plan. Same thing in forex trading.

I agree with you. There is no such thing as instant strategy. How the hell we consider instant trading as a strategy. There is no choice in forex but to plan your strategy. That is a must if you want to give yourself a better chance of winning. I don't really get this thread. I think that the question here is not well stated.

example teqnique : double impact.. : This technique uses a technique to simultaneously average. Only suitable for the currency that has a daily range was too large and stable. Example: GBP / USD, EUR / USD, USD / CHF or USD / JPY. Ideally used pair also have a small spread and combined with the broker that features a trading robot (Expert Advisor)

I need to stick with one plan and wait till the price touch my target. when a use a trading plan, I will not use other plan simultaneously because it will make me confused. but different situation when the NFP news released because in that day, I will use 2 different plan to get profit in market.

As far as I am concerned it would be better to develop a trading plan that you are comfortable with and get to test it in your demo account. Once you feel confident with such a strategy then you can applying it in live trading and sticking to it is the only way that you can know if it works or not. In the event of losses, you can reevaluate this plan to see if there is a need to make any adjustments or not to maximise your trades.

Once you develop the strategy do you have to stick to it for all trading? Or do we need a different strategy for different currency in trading? At the moment, I don't have one at all. And I buy whenever it reaches the lowest point, and hope for the best. Its not much of a plan at all , and it doesn't always end well.

example teqnique : double impact.. : This technique uses a technique to simultaneously average. Only suitable for the currency that has a daily range was too large and stable. Example: GBP / USD, EUR / USD, USD / CHF or USD / JPY. Ideally used pair also have a small spread and combined with the broker that features a trading robot (Expert Advisor)
Now I know why your post does not make sense. You just do copy and paste.

Once you develop the strategy do you have to stick to it for all trading? Or do we need a different strategy for different currency in trading? At the moment, I don't have one at all. And I buy whenever it reaches the lowest point, and hope for the best. Its not much of a plan at all , and it doesn't always end well.
Actually its strategy has specific approach. We must not confuse forex trading planning and forex trading strategy.
Forex trading planis like going to war, while forex trading strategy is like going to battle.
In short you can even loss a battle but still can win a war. But once you loss in a war its all over theirs will be no more battle.

Sincerely to me those two words are somewhat trickily the same.it only depends on how you use them."pre-planning to me is almost the same as strategesing"because both work for the same purpose.if one plans well there is every possibility of achieving one's goal and likewisely if you strategise well then the same would be the case.

I am not using any kind of pre planned strategy for my trading i use instant with market movement strategy because my thinking is market not works on our plane so i always go with market.

Theirs no such thing as instant strategy. If its instant then its not planned and if its not planned then that mean its not a strategy. Simple as that. Right now I develop my own strategy that is preplanned and no matter what the direction of the price is I make sure that I can trade either way. That is my strategy and I develop this strategy for the last eight months.

@kalspenhmkm,what do you mean by that please its better to have a good plan and strategy before the market even take to be trade otherwise you wont get things right in here in forex trading so the right thing to do is just to make a pre-plan and document it test it also in demo account if success go ahead and apply it in your real trading account.

There is a reason why one would have to test out their strategy first in the demo account before taking it out to the real account. An instant strategy could backfire when you are using it in the real account because you are not sure of what the outcome would be since you never tested it out first.

Yeah i agree with you Tirus.We should be testing our new strategies majorly using our demo accounts because a wrong strategy tested in our real accounts would only be resulting in an eventual lose.guys lets be wise inhere to carry out our plans well.

It's always good if we can innovate new strategy when we are actually trading. However, I don't think we should rely on it most of the times because it will be advantage on us if we have tried and tested those in demo to make sure of more chance to make profits rather those sudden new strategy.

Indeed what you have planned before hand is much better as you have the chance to test it first before you would have used it and so you would have better chance to make winning trade . So I do not think it's a good idea to just come up with some strategy right away

Yeah i think an instant plan wouldn't be adviceable when we are talking of forex because to me there is a 99% assurance if not even hundred of failure.To me i think pre-planning would go a long way in helping when it comes to forex anyday anytime.

Its good to be innovative and think on your feet at times and can provide alternative results than you would have received but indeed its better to stick to the plan and base your decisions on your trading strategy that is tried and tested. Otherwise that would mean that the time you spent testing your strategy was actually useless.