• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Payza (Ex-AlertPay) - Payza.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never filed a dispute with payza before but are you saying if someone files a dispute and he won the dispute,the person will not get the refund in his account,I thought that the winner of the dispute would get his funds back.
He will get the refund if theirs still funds remain. But if theirs no funds in their then you have no choice but to wait for that account to get a fund. But for the reason why its now empty in the first place its already emptied by the scammer and theirs no way he going to put funds on that account knowing very well that its will just going to be refunded back.

That is why we will be dealing with two types of users incase if we have to meet any; Scammer and Legit Regular user. A scammer will not fund his Account but a Legit Regular user will not mind about that because that is his main and Legit Business Account and to keep his reputation in that Business his has to refund.

Well, I think scammers do a hit and run thing and they would be in a haste to take away their funds. I think where dispute always works more is in the case of online shopping where the merchant, which in any case is the seller and must have been known. And of course, where there is escrow, then you have some degree of security to file a dispute.

But I guess theirs a changes in payza. Since its been running like two years already as payza and run by new management. I guess they already find a way and means to hold the funds of a scammer.

Adult content? I guess this is going to be some shubby going on in here. lols. Anyway this is some how tricky. Because payza is located in UK and as far as I know theirs some strict rules governing adult sites. But lets see.

Even Adult Industries is far better to Hyips on the long run. In Adult industries, Payza can be used to sell and buy Adult materials. Just like making payment on a normal Shopping sites but Hyip :D criminal minded is all over. They start today and close when someone had invested 1k, 10, and above or even less. That is a big income to close and start another site, though they are just few Legit but all over reputation is Bad :(.

Payza will never support hyips,even in there latest news that they are expanding there services to various platforms,they will never add HYIPs to there services,payza forbids hyips. I just wonder how some hyip admins still manage to use payza in hyips.

If no one will going to complain they can't check all the sites that using payza. But once theirs a complain they can blacklist that hyip website or any website that can harm payza image. That's why I'm totally surprise that they do allow adult sites to use their processor. But I guess as long that adult site is legit and regulated adult site.

You know that there are some newbies in HYIPs,they will surely make complain. You know,maybe they requested for a payout and there payment delayed for over 24 hours,they might file a dispute and meanwhile,it has been stated in the FAQ of the hyip program that payments can be delayed 72 hours. To be frank with you,there must be complain because HYIPs are just ponzi scheme programs.

The hidden fact is that, Payza MIGHT add HYIPs. Mark the word might because I saw the original content of that information and there was HYIP included there. I was so surprised when that argument was raised in GT, I couldn't find the HYIP again in same content. Even if they do not expressly state it, they might not get serious with it when they know some admins are accepting it.

The content that you are talking about never points to HYIPs but I think that guy that brought the topic edited the content from payza's blog and pasted it on the zirocca blog. If you notice in GT,that link of that blog was removed. Payza was used in HYIPs before but I think the complints from users was too much,they have to back out from hyips.

You know that there are some newbies in HYIPs,they will surely make complain. You know,maybe they requested for a payout and there payment delayed for over 24 hours,they might file a dispute and meanwhile,it has been stated in the FAQ of the hyip program that payments can be delayed 72 hours. To be frank with you,there must be complain because HYIPs are just ponzi scheme programs.
That's usually happen and some also scam hyip owners by doing this. They invest money to a hyip site and they get paid and after that they file dispute. If my memory is correct you can file dispute before 45 days expires. This is the one of the problem by alertpay hyip owner before. But I guess what usually hyip owner do is that they just exchange their alertpay funds daily also. So even if the owner of that hyip site got his account freeze he only going to loss the day worth of investments.

The content that you are talking about never points to HYIPs but I think that guy that brought the topic edited the content from payza's blog and pasted it on the zirocca blog. If you notice in GT,that link of that blog was removed. Payza was used in HYIPs before but I think the complints from users was too much,they have to back out from hyips.
I saw that content right on Payza blog long before the issue came up in GT. The very first forum that I got that information was either of MMG or DTM. It's really been long and seeing it again in GT was a mere coincidence. I still maintain that payza only edited that content, perhaps when questions started coming.

Yes,payza edited it on there blog but to be frank with you guys,I am a hyip lover,I can conveniently tell you guys that payza are coming back to hyips,why I said so is,there are some hyips that have been paying for a long time and investors requires the admin to add payza which admin did and payza had to approve him before he can use it in the program. LAXO TRADE LTD is a typical example.

I read some updates in payza's blog. Payza has released 2 new features,one of the feature is the mass pay feature and the other feature is,payza user can now withdraw from payza account to bitcoin wallet. That's really a great one from them. It seems I will have to verify my account so that I can be able to use the features. Without an account been verified,one cannot use the feature.

I have ten verified account in payza. One got suspended and need update of information. But I did not bother to do it. Its good news if theirs some improvements in payza. But right now I don't feel like using payza as I have lots of other processors used already. But if its going to have good bank wire features then I would surely start using this processor again.

That feature is really interesting @hadg33 so some Countries that Payza Exchangers are rare can just send their fund into the Bitcoin Wallet and can sell Bitcoin to their local Exchanger and it will be best when Bitcoin has a good rate.

That feature is really interesting @hadg33 so some Countries that Payza Exchangers are rare can just send their fund into the Bitcoin Wallet and can sell Bitcoin to their local Exchanger and it will be best when Bitcoin has a good rate.
That's very correct,like in our country where by selling our payza funds is so difficult,we can actually withdraw our balance to BTC then sell to local exchangers. I think I really now like payza but the problem I having with it is,I hardly can earn with it. The only field that I know I can earn with payza is PTC field and I have long time ago quited PTC.

PTC sites, all over uses Payza to process their payments, that is where you will see most Payza users. And you will hardly see Payza in hyip. Also you can consider Affiliate Marketing, there you can be paid through Payza.

Status
Not open for further replies.