• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Payza (Ex-AlertPay) - Payza.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sinderin Pushing money into Payza account is mainly from PTC sites, i never know why PTC sites like using this processor for payment, Neobux, clicksia etc.
Maybe because they are easier to use and also many clickers that active in those PTC sites use Payza to pay member and also make deposit. In fact we can see that Payza has a lot of users even it has tendency to decline.

And most probably, they might be popular within the countries of those active clicker because I think it is mainly those from the third world countries that patronize the PTC and Payza still has a say in some of those countries. It is basically a function of the number of people who patronize them.

Yeah i think that is a good reason for those events, or one of the possibility that Payza is simply added as the subsidiary for the other first payment processor such as Paypal, WebMoney or even Neteller.

Yes Payza has more tendency to decline members but due to the fact that people are making them rich, it will be hard for them to do, except to does that have broke their rules in one way or the other.

The fact is that there are certain times when Payza becomes unreasonably strict even though they are regulated. Their dispute system seems not to favour a lot of their users most times and that is the main reason some exchangers would tell you you have to be verified for you to use their service.

Unreasonable strict !!! That will be unfair if they does that kind of thing in any way or the other. How do you means about their Dispute feature, is it not working well, are they not quick to responds or what and what about that... and it's true that they have lesser Exchangers around because i rare see at my location.

Unreasonable strict !!! That will be unfair if they does that kind of thing in any way or the other. How do you means about their Dispute feature, is it not working well, are they not quick to responds or what and what about that... and it's true that they have lesser Exchangers around because i rare see at my location.
If you file dispute chance are you going to loss if you are the sender of the funds. So its has a dispute feature but its almost not good to use at all. Unlike in paypal that if you file dispute they return the money. Chance are in payza they don't and even if you win the case they don't return the money as the account is already empty they say.

I don't think so. If the Account is already empty, the will have to let you know about that and any Money that comes into the Account will be yours if you won the case. Paypal and payza tries to serve their clients better in many ways. So if there is fund on the Account, they will first Block the Account to limit and other transactions while the settle the case and refund if refundable.

Dispute resolution is quite fine but what I feel a lot of people are against is the way Payza goes about it. I don't think I have seen a lot of people that come out to defend Payza when it comes to their dispute features and it goes a long way meaning that there is really something not fine everywhere.

Please which way those Payza goes about it that made many people not to appreciate it in return or don't like, or do you mean in the favor or the Account complainer or that of the Blocked Account holder?

If someone files a dispute chance are you will not going to win if you are the sender. And in case you win you still can't get back the funds since they will say that the receiver account is already empty.

Well,I have not filed a dispute with payza before but I think so many users that are using it are always careful about it,take for instance the exchangers,they don't exchange payza funds just because of this dispute. It is not a matter of getting one's funds back but it is a matter of your been getting blocked. Check hyips too,they don't accept payza because of the dispute of a thing.

Last edited:
I run an exchanger site before and I do exchange before. And none of about 11 verified payza account that I have right now got suspended. In fact its only after a year using my payza that one of my payza account got suspended and its got suspended because I forgot the pin number and I got locked.

You run an exchanger site back in the days when payza was still alertpay. Can you run it now? Apart from the dispute feature,I think it is in there TOS that payza do not support any form of exchange,just like paypal and Skrill. Honestly,if you run an exchanger now and you exchange payza funds to another,I am assuring you that your account will be blocked.

@budadu. When someone won the case and they offender's Account is Empty, then Payza will have to tell you to know the fact and when it has some fund they will have to send the fund. But due to in most cases that the offender Accounts are usually Scammers, they are smart too...so they have to empty the Account in time.

@hadg33
I stop doing an exchange when alertpay was been sold to UK company and when LR close down.. My clients drops significantly and many of exchanger associates of mine close down also since US government is closing not only the LR but exchanger sites as well. But I guess I can still do exchange in payza as long you know the way around. Paypal has strict rules but I do exchange paypal without any problem.

@anosocialnet.
If a person scam you and empty his payza account. Do you think he still have plans to fund that account? If I'm the scammer I will just going to open a new account than use the one that I use to scam other people.

So even if you win the dispute you still don't get any funds back if that account is empty.

Well,you can be doing the exchange but I am still telling you that if payza knows,it is either you pay some fine or your account gets blocked. Can you please read the TOS of payza to confirm what I am talking about.

Last edited:
@budado the answer is capital NO, and that is true in most cases of opening a dispute when someone has been Scammed using payza Payment Processor. The dispute feature will be valid when they are dealing with Legit or regular users which will fund his Account.

@hadg33
That's the risk. But since until now I'm doing it in paypal and still don't get bad or suspended then I guess the way I do it still work until now. But yeah theirs a constant fear in my part also that I can end up getting suspended like what happen to my moneybooker account.

@budado the answer is capital NO, and that is true in most cases of opening a dispute when someone has been Scammed using payza Payment Processor. The dispute feature will be valid when they are dealing with Legit or regular users which will fund his Account.
Can you follow the conversation in this thread? The topic in here is that after we won the dispute we can't get back our funds if the scammer funds is already empty. So what are you answer NO for? NO on what?

I have never filed a dispute with payza before but are you saying if someone files a dispute and he won the dispute,the person will not get the refund in his account,I thought that the winner of the dispute would get his funds back.

Status
Not open for further replies.