• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mayzus Investment Company - mayzus.com

Well, I don't think really that we can make good profits with the swap interest it is indeed small in any brokers we have. I hopefully have good time to have good bonus this month. I will think to have more time in fxfred and sooner to experience trading in this broker without having small amount of trading capital.

bonus is given to trade in broker UWCFX overwhelming if we can provide a forum post FXFred even these gains but can we use for our trading capital can also withdraw, especially leverage used by the broker UWCFX very small only 500: 1 so although we use small capital we are able to follow the trade

No, bonus is given to our trading account, once it is in your trading account whether you trade or not you can withdraw the funds within 72 hours to clear your funds. When you trade you will have again to have 72 hours once you have closed your trades.

I turn to little aggressive with my 54 dollars capital and this week I earn total of 1.50 dollars. in trading and 6 cents in swap interest. I know its not much but since this is a light account I can't really take more than the risk that I can. Opening one position give me 500% free margin. Opening another one will make my free margin drop to 250%. So just imagine how much its drop by just opening two position. That's why I can't trade aggressively enough to make me earn good money. But if I can have 1,000 dollars capital in here I'm sure every thing will change. And I will going to open new account and this time its swap free.

Which means you only take the little risks for making small profits. I think you don't change your lot size in your lite account. And since we just have 1 pip to 10 cents here which for me it's quite big and we can just have set here 10 pips then, that's why 1 dollar already. Though, I do wonder if you are making scalping or long term trading.

Actually its more on testing and observation. Just to have a feel how my account will work with my 54 dollars. Before I'm going to invest 1,000 dollars next year. That's what I'm actually trying to prepare. So far my 54 dollars is holding and I'm happy about it. Its seems one position worth 0.01 is good enough to sustain 50 dollars. So if I want to open four position I need to have 200 dollars. In my 1,000 dollars capital that means I can open 20 position. So even if I do averaging I can still survive up to 20 position.

Okay, it will really take next year for you to have good trading capital. As for trials in smaller amount will be fine and that will surely give you some trading already and just need to stay with low lot size and fewer trades or positions open as we don't have much margin for that amount.

Already withdraw my small capital. So far my experiments works. I have one account in other broker sites that is a lite account also. I will going to continue trading in there as I have now 233 dollars capital in their right now. I guess if its time to invest in uwcfx 1,000 dollars I can use my funds in their to transfer in uwcfx to have 1,000 dollars capital.

Date: 11/19/2012 9:29 AM
Batch: 120459161
From Account: U1602801 (UWC Financial Services Ltd)
Amount: $52.00
Memo: IN ORDER OF United World Capital Ltd Clients Acc (9311.19)

Thank you.

Are you going first to accumulate the capital you are planning then, you will invest it in the broker wholly? I do wonder if you will have here bonus once you deposit your investments as I think we have deposit bonus or promotion bonus in this broker, right.

My plan it to invest one time. 1,000 dollars. I'm going to use my creditcard. But same time I want my other broker accounts to have at least one 1,000 dollars capital also. So that even if I'm going to have problem with my trading in uwcfx I still have seven other account to held a hand and make sure that I can sustain my uwcfx account. Actually I also have other account in other broker site that is lite account and its has 219 dollars deposit and so far after two weeks its already reached 244 dollars. So I'm really planning and doing lots of research before I'm going to invest 1,000 dollars in uwcfx.

Today, we already received the payment approval and bonus in our trading account in UWCFX. I got no problem in the bonus as I already see it in my trading account this evening. I'm really happy about it that it took just several minutes to have list done and bonus deposited. :D

UWC Neeraj

Broker Representative
Official discussion thread for Mayzus Investment Company at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews and ratings for Mayzus

About United World Capital Limited
United World Capital Limited is an international financial company founded in 2008 with headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus, and offices all over the world from Malaysia to Canada. Company’s main goal is to provide the superb service for the clients interested in Forex (Foreign Exchange) and other financial markets, such as CFD, Futures, and Commodities. As a solid investment platform, United World Capital excels at services like brokerage, insurance, money transfer and currency exchange, with the mission to deliver custom-tailored products, easy to use e-trading tools, instant execution and professional support for its clients worldwide. At the moment the Company is serving clients from more than 150 countries.

Regulations
United World Capital Limited operates within a strict regulatory framework, which includes being registered as a CIF (Cyprus Investment Firm) with the registration number HE23012 and licensed by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) under the license number 093/08, in accordance with the new MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive). FSA-regulated and registered under the license number 504862 the Company is also a member of the European Investor Compensation Fund, which ensures safety of the clients' deposits.

Platforms and Account Types
The Company provides access to the 2 most popular and professional trading platforms in the world – MetaTrader4 and Currenex. MetaTrader4 accounts include the following:

LiteForex is maintained on a dedicated UWC-Lite.com server with low fixed spreads on the most popular Forex instruments with leverage – 1:500 and 0.01 lots minimum trading volume.

RealForex offers live market spreads (starting from 2 pips on a vast variety of trading instruments. It is maintained on a dedicated and powerful UWC-Real.com server offering denomination in the most popular world currencies with leverage – 1:500 and 0.1 lots minimum trading volume. Swap Free (Islamic) Accounts are available only for RealForex account type and is only intended for our clients of Islamic faith.

Currenex platform has 2 account types – Viking and Classic. The main feature of Currenex account is the NDD system that offers the highest liquidity and quickest order execution. New functions available on these platforms give traders an opportunity to take an optimal advantage of market movement and improved order execution at lower costs.

Multilingual LiveChat: Available 24/5 from Monday to Friday (GMT +2)
Platforms: UWC Trader4, UWC Web Trader, UWC i Trader, UWC b Trader, UWC a Trader, UWC Trader 4 Multi Terminal, UWC Trader 4 Mobile, UWC Trader 4 Mobile SE, Currenex Viking, Currenex Classic
Headquarters: 22 Georgiou Griva Digheni Street, Limassol, 3106, Cyprus.
Other offices: Czech Republic, Germany, Malaysia, Egypt, Canada; official representatives in Russia, China, Mexico, Brazil, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Poland and Bulgaria.

UWC Neeraj

Broker Representative
UWCFX introduces new trading credit program

UWC BONUS CASH OUT PROGRAM – TURN YOUR TRADING BONUS INTO CASH!

uwc-bonus.png

We would like to inform you that the UWCFX Trading Credit Amnesty program is now replaced by the BONUS CASH OUT program. What does it mean for you? Good news! Now you can get up to $3 per traded lot!

Ever wished you could get real cash instead of a virtual bonus? United World Capital now offers you a unique chance! Trade with us and get up to $3 per each traded lot!

Whether you are a forex master or a beginner, we can reward you for each lot that you have traded with us! This is the foremost easiest way to get some extra cash. Why don’t you give it a try?

Check out how much $$$ extra you can get by trading with UWC.

Please note that the BONUS CASH OUT program is not set up by default. Each client who would like to participate in the program has to send an email to [email protected] to claim the bonus cash out.

Please also note that our Trading Credit Policy regulates all bonus conditions. For more information, please contact your Personal Account Manager or our Support Department via Live Chat.

UWC Neeraj

Broker Representative
United World Capital Limited (UWCFX) is glad to announce the launch of the live MT5 platform and the MT5 Real trading account.

The first 100 clients, who download the new platform , open a MT5 Real account and make a minimum deposit of $300* will get a $100 bonus! **

For deposits larger than $500, please contact your Personal Account Manager to negotiate a larger bonus.

Any other reasons why you should trade on the MT5 platform with UWCFX?

Of course! Our new MT5 Real account offers you the following:

• Access to trading operations of several markets: Forex, Futures, Shares and Metals
• 5 digit accounts
• Leverage up to 1:500
• Access to DOM - Depth of Market Feature
• Advanced analytical system, including 3 chart-types, 21 timeframes and over 70 analytical tools
• 5 order types and 4 execution modes available for trading
• Multicurrency strategy tester giving unlimited possibilities for testing and optimizing traders’ Expert Advisors
• Advanced simple MQL5 use: extended data types, structures, classes and easier transfer of C ++ source codes into MQL5

mt5.png

Plus many more unique features! Click here to read more!

Please note that trading on the live MT5 platform will be open from 00:01 (GMT+3) on Monday, 16th July!

*Applies only for deposits made from external sources.
**Trading Credit Policy applies.

I'm just confuse. I found this forum interesting. UWC Affiliate Partners Forum and I'm wondering if this forum is still paying forum and still connected to uwcfx? I mean if I'm going to be active in here and earn points will I still get funds in uwcfx even if I'm active in fxfred also? I'm thinking to join and be active in forum.uwcfx if its not violates any rules in fxfred and in uwcfx.

UWC Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 26-30 NOVEMBER

807b2f296b7559020036a8a1ef8b1e67.jpg

United World Capital is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 26 -30 November 2012.

1st Place - Prize $1000
Goes to: hamid , acc. 444914

2nd Place - Prize $800
Goes to: mozzy, acc. 445002

3rd Place – Prize $500
Goes to: megatron27, acc. 429266

Most Active Trader Award- $100
Goes to: araishkhan, acc. 428621

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

Remember the Earlier You Join the Contest- the Bigger the Chance You Have of Winning!

I'm just trying to figure out if uwcfx has rebate type of plan in which I will trade and earn back some pips back as earning. For example if I have total trade of 10 lot size I will going to earn back this amount and so on. Some how they have this rebate but its going to expire at the end of December. I hope uwcfx will offer like 1.5 pips rebate on each 3 pips spread trade. In this way I can earn good amount in here as I'm really active trading right now.

UWC Neeraj

Broker Representative
I'm just confuse. I found this forum interesting. UWC Affiliate Partners Forum and I'm wondering if this forum is still paying forum and still connected to uwcfx? I mean if I'm going to be active in here and earn points will I still get funds in uwcfx even if I'm active in fxfred also? I'm thinking to join and be active in forum.uwcfx if its not violates any rules in fxfred and in uwcfx.

UWCFX Forum will no longer pay trading credits starting from 1st jan 2013.

I'm just trying to figure out if uwcfx has rebate type of plan in which I will trade and earn back some pips back as earning. For example if I have total trade of 10 lot size I will going to earn back this amount and so on. Some how they have this rebate but its going to expire at the end of December. I hope uwcfx will offer like 1.5 pips rebate on each 3 pips spread trade. In this way I can earn good amount in here as I'm really active trading right now.

Yes we do have a Rebate Promotion going on CHRISTMAS TRADING FEVER

By participating in the Christmas Trading Fever promotion, you will get $3 to $8 per each traded lot*!

Last edited:

UWC Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 3-7 DECEMBER

fec56fc41699bd27ea537dc29f5d38aa.jpg

United World Capital is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 3 -7 December 2012.

1st Place - Prize $1000
goes to: dolly , acc. 445004

2nd Place - Prize $800
goes to: mostafa, acc. 445074

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: Ted, acc. 435603

Most Active Trader Award- $100
goes to: momo, acc. 437429

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

Remember the Earlier You Join the Contest- the Bigger the Chance You Have of Winning!

- - - Updated - - -

UNITED WORLD CAPITAL CHANGES ITS NAME TO MAYZUS INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD.

We would like to inform all our Clients and Partners that United World Capital Limited has changed its legal name to MAYZUS INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD and this change is effective as of 7th of December 2012. The confirmation document can be found under Legal Documents page.

The change of the name was necessary to facilitate Company's re-branding process which is scheduled for the next upcoming weeks. More information on this will be provided soon.

Please note that this change does not affect any previous contractual agreements. Your documents, account numbers, pins, passwords and other personal account information will not be affected in any way.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via LIVE CHAT or send an email to [email protected]

UWCFX Forum will no longer pay trading credits starting from 1st jan 2013.

Yes we do have a Rebate Promotion going on CHRISTMAS TRADING FEVER

By participating in the Christmas Trading Fever promotion, you will get $3 to $8 per each traded lot*!
Yeah. I already inquire about it but its expires at the end of this month. So theirs no use for me. I want a permanent type and not temporary one. In this way I can continuously trade without pressure. Right now its almost two weeks left before new year.